• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Dreams
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[sup]Your totally right. Specially the pop-up and the videos I hate them, that's why I don't put them on my profile.[/sup]
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

uhmmm I think CBOX...
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah the pop ups :thumbsdown:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-25 09:03:07)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Additionally, the music player should not be set to auto-start 'coz this will also affect the loading time of the profile...
toyzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tips.. too much vids are annoying
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its very annoying to see a profile w/ many videos in it =D
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

I AGREE FOR NOT USED ANY VIDEO:thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

too many graphics in your profile is a no no or js files.. it makes ur profile laggy :mad:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't used that automatic testi/pic comment receiver code.don't suffer us .don't used the page transmitter tricks( they make computers freeze when others visit your profile )[/quote] I agree with those 100% May I add a couple of "dont's"? ..... Just my opinion [b]v[/b] [b]don't[/b] use that "automatic friend adder" to add everybody who views your page. :wallbash: (That guarantees that I will block your profile and never visit again....after I delete you from my friends list) :eh: and [b]don't[/b] place/embed and mp3 player that doesn't give your views an option to pause/stop your music. :wallbash: (We respect that you love your music, but if we don't love it, too....at least give us an option to pause the music.)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-27 16:48:08)

smoochey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]*don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! )[/b] Yeah, I hate those pop-ups things, there annoying.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]don't use that "automatic friend adder" to add everybody who views your page. (That guarantees that I will block your profile and never visit again....after I delete you from my friends list) and don't place/embed and mp3 player that doesn't give your views an option to pause/stop your music. (We respect that you love your music, but if we don't love it, too....at least give us an option to pause the music.)[/quote] I agree wif you :wallbash: The music can really be annoying sometimes especially when I'm listening to a track in imeem or watching a video :thumbsdown: LOL I also suggest something general lol: [b]Don't put TOO much tweaks in your profile[/b]. Sometimes it hangs, and that's not good. Sometimes it's not the tweaks that make the profile great anyway :penguin:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup thats right...esp the pop alert counting thing...grr...i hate those...
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree at ur advice! and dont put too many images on yer page
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

...dont force your user to use Firefox and log him/her out! ...dont begs for comments and testimonials let him/her decide freely' ...dont comments or tesfies user with out minimizing your code?! and for me... ...dont pm me in public using comments and testimonials boxes! ...words is enough' ...if you want to embed audios and videos to your ka-friendster plus your own flash stuff' be sure it is not autoplay or if it is in multiple numbers, use a playlist to minimize the code that you will use and you profile itself, and fits to default testimonial and comment box's width' [i][b]off-topic:[/b][/i] [quote=meng.o3]MOST people who hate overlay layouts probably dont know how to make one.. but css is also nice though.[/quote] ...ow Maam' ...not really... ...using Overlay Layout is really easy to create as you followed the the steps in creating it... ...plus the blablabla layout as they call it but actually I call it simplier a Themes ...but the main problem is... ...is to how to make your own webpage (html, css, java or vb scripts combined) that you will gonna use to overlay in your friendster profile... ...plus defining Overlay Lay Out means a "page" - your own page "over" -overlayed "a page" - eg. your own friendster profile.

Last edited by soniacaboom (2008-07-31 02:16:10)

mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for this ill follow this one
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them[/quote] yah.. you're right ^^ .,enx for sharing it
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]yup thats ryt!!..,,. me too i hate using overlay but i tried its once but some people can't open my FS!!..,, well tnx poh 4 sharing!!!;)[/b][/color]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lemme add, that i hate viewing profile layouts that are ... unreadable and looks chaotic and messy
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]don't put to much tweaks in your profile[/b]. just make it simple and neat =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]LOL I also suggest something general lol: Don't put TOO much tweaks in your profile. Sometimes it hangs, and that's not good. Sometimes it's not the tweaks that make the profile great anyway :penguin:[/quote] Yeah, that's a good rule of thumb, also. Simple and neat is best. [quote=soniacaboom]...dont begs for comments and testimonials let him/her decide freely'[/quote] Agreed. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:09

[ 11 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy