• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[b]Yah, 2 many videos are annoying, d PC also hangs. :angry:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-26 02:14:56)

a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

thats really correct :lol: can you add [b]dont even use many many anime pics on your about me section :lol:[/b]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them[/quote] This part is so true... Some users have a hundred of videos... Hhe. Kidding...
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you for the sharing.... :rose:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]CSS is easy 4 me, making overlay is a little bit hard. :)[/b]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very nC list... i will do your advice...
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . great advices . but i think alerts r good sumtimes . :)
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

your right specially the over flowing vids on profile...:disgust: it makes the profile look like a video hosting site and besides no one will watch them at all...:retard:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awesome list... i was using pop alert before but i found it annoying so i deleted it :D
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah Right Specially the videos and pop-up alerts They really annoying :evil: I dont even click those videos on other page Except they say so =)
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this topic enlightens me a bunch through everybody's contributions..since my profy is so laggish and it's no longer user friendly i'm going to follow your advices....thanks guys ...you are all a big help to me... your entries are all worth reading :thumbsup:
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

--nice tips ;'))
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh yeah...i really hate those thingy blabla...my profy is just simple...
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

videos - nobody watches them except the owner welcome and other pop-ups - what's so amusing about them? questions in the comments section - automatically disapproved. also: who are you? - a useless and annoying question. Just reject an invite if you must. where did you get my email add? - c'mmon!!! know your settings.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I dont find pop up alerts... as annoying.. cos they can control the loading flow of ur page. :D but i find videos as annoying[/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CSS in nice than overlayed.... =) makes it more simple.. and its easy to follow this tread.. nice advice.... =)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Thread =) Pop UP (but sometimes it makes my browser to stop responding :wasted:) Control Panel (So they could easily message me, comment me and etc.. it's one of the important thing in my page) About Me (Cuz it helps people that still don't know me to know me, It's like my information or the body of my page) Comments and Testimonials (because it's like the message or text to me in my page, it's the easy way to give some message, it's like the ear on my page)
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you're right. me also, i don't like posting too much videos in my profile
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i sooo much agree with the dont's.. haha.. *i actually don't know yet wat's overlayout.. haha* im using an external css right now.. but i made it simple already.. i used to like and used to wish to have that pop up thing in my profile, but i find them annoying already.. hehehe.. dat's why even when i found the codes, i didnt put them in profile.
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i agree agree agree. i hate vidoes.. so laggy xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:26

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy