• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

~Avant~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[b]Thanks For This Thread![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

remember view your own profile as if you're a stranger to your page and who's very fond of criticisms, so one criterion would be: * never put [b]excessive pictures and avatars[/b], either animated or static, on your page. you know, the loading time.
june
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah i guess thats a very nice idea.... :evil: :retard: hav focus in your profile ;) :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well too much emphasis is given to the "form" yet the substance is treated as underdog. A profile should have a "theme" sort of. It basically sells yourself but it should have an ambience or atmosphere sort of thing... that gives out a message... Be creative in writing too. Of course rule #1: Good written English with no grammatical blunders whatsoever. So the dont here is: Don't take substance for granted. ;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Don't upset yourself. Don't post any bogus info to rise yourself. Don't be selfish(Hope you get my point!!) Avoid high memory images.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Who would want to upset oneself in his/her own page? lmao Bogus info... hmm I think it's a case to case basis... In social networking websites like friendster, some people do it for humor, some people do it for fun (doesn't hurt, eh) and etc... I mean, if I wanted a profile with all my honest to goodness info, I would better do it off in a homepage or a personal website. But, who would want all his personal info out there for the whole wide world to see. LOL With the latest computers and high speed internet connection these days, graphics and videos and mp3s aren't really a problem anymore especially if they are included in one's page as part of the design and execution. Some people just want to show off... They have a target audience and not necesarrily to please or attract everybody... even on social networking websites like friendster! :0)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree to all of it..
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

agree! ;) [quote=CAIRYNISSA]hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code. .don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them .don't used that automatic testi/pic comment receiver code.don't suffer us .don't used the page transmitter tricks( they make computers freeze when others visit your profile ) .don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique -----well i rather use the basic profile instead of the overlayed ones. they're just too much. you could post here if you have your own ideas.[/quote]
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!!! agree! :thumbsup:
alyssa_16_laus
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] overlays and css layouts are both nice :wow: :wow:
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mmm...yeah im agree =) =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]Who would want to upset oneself in his/her own page? lmao Bogus info... hmm I think it's a case to case basis... In social networking websites like friendster, some people do it for humor, some people do it for fun (doesn't hurt, eh) and etc...[/quote] Believe in me kuya I saw those data with my friends itself. Even their names and images they upset it.
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want profiles that are easy to navigate either css or overlay... But the loading of the profile must be easy.... Or its gonna wreck the brain of the visitor.... =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes I agree =)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hehe...i support this thread 99.999%!!! :arrow: but i also use overlay..but with chooser.. :arrow: but now i'm not using it again..i also add a poll to ask for recommendation and they choose i better use css.. :arrow: css also nice.. :arrow: But overlay also nice.. I've used it...anyway, nice advise..[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tips miss cairy. and here's a tip of mine. just a bit. hehe. [b]make your layouts simple yet rocks!![/b] hahaha. (im using overlay) wakoko. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the fact is, nobody ever really cares except the owner. friendster for the most, is a hobby. It is self-flattering doing all those complex layouts. what is important and rewarding is that there are friends communicating with you. how your layout looks is i guess of minor importance to others.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes I agree =)
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup..you right nester..i agree with you.. :D :thumbsup: mine is very simple..there's 2 friend of mine complain bout my fs.first, it is too slow to loading.2nd, the testimania is annoying.. :disgust: therefore, i make up my mind to use simple layout, no video or any addon that might keep my page slower and i dont use testimania anymore.. :D as an owner of the fs page, we also must listen to what our friends said instead of keeping your layout looks great.. but from tweaking your fs, you learn something,don't you? :eh: that's why i still keep my fs looks great but simple.. but now im not using any addon coz fs always update.. :wasted:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe your right =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 13 queries - 0.140 second ]
Privacy Policy