• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

cool...this is true..especially about the videos..^^
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink] =) :thumbsup: all righty then..[/color][/b]
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah txs for advice.. but im using pop alert hehe.. yeah dats right.. too many videos are so annoying.. 1 is enough.. :D
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]okay :exclaim: wen i visit someone's proffy something popped after that i never visit her proffy again cuz it's annoying..[/color][/align]

Last edited by TrendyMocha (2008-01-05 18:15:25)

.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]yep, that`s the dont`s 4 ur page.[/color][/b]
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cool list :lol: :thumbsup: [/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]is this all the Don`t's for your page.? totally great.. :) [/color][/b]
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

don't get it :crybaby:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nce guide :thumbsup: kip sharin your ideas :D
Medoban24
» n00b
1969-12-31

goood thats right
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code. .don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them .don't used that automatic testi/pic comment receiver code.don't suffer us .don't used the page transmitter tricks( they make computers freeze when others visit your profile ) .don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique -----well i rather use the basic profile instead of the overlayed ones. they're just too much. you could post here if you have your own ideas.[/quote] thanks for sharing the DONT's i don't like profiles with many vids and mp3 musics..even if the music is great or what..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll try to remember the [b]Donts[/b] thanks 4 the ideas :thumbsup:
marper02
» n00b
1969-12-31

my profile still simple :) ...but I reli want to have I.P tracker.. tried b4 but ddnt work so back to normal again :crybaby: well atleast I'm happy with my simple profile :wow:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice advices... thanks for sharing...
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice list of [b]DON'Ts[/b] on our profile.. i do really agree with you =) [b][/b]
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too.. i dont want to overlay my profile.. hehehe.. many videos makes profiles ugly ryt?? haha!! :D
KaWaii_Honey-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for this... I'm going to edit my profile now.. :lol:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah...so many videos are so annoying..err:disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:06

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy