• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

dodo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

thanks for the advice. =)
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

ur right! my profile doesn't have tweaks
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree with you simple is better !!
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well mine is a huge one .. but i got 2600 views from june only .. :D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you are definitely right
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] yuh!., i agree to u sis!., NO ONE!... hehe:D [/color]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the awesome advices, this is great for new members. :D
louisekikay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yeah,i agree..i hate people who copy the look of my profile. maybe, they don't copy it totally but my trademark designs they do! i hate copy cats.. isn't it great to have a profile that express yourself?[/b][/align] ••aYame: b* wiCked••
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good lists.! i agree on that.! specially on the first one.! the pop up alerts.! i hate them.!
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

overlays are nice, but their hard to make. :):thumbsup:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I get it,sisz . . Thank you =)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep.... thanx for the information.... i agree w/dat.... =)
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe nice work hehehe i did not use that u told me huh! hehehe ^_^
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. i hate when people put used pop-up for their profile. :retard:
bibay0098me
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) yaH.,, i agRee..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ugh. avoid using backgrounds that move and are set to REPEAT in CSS. they make my eyes bleed.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them[/quote] this is true :lol:.. some people just ignore it.. so why put it?
treena23
» n00b
1969-12-31

videos are just useless.no one's gonna watch it.and its knda messy to look at
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice advices it's true overlays are kinda hard to make.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah,overlays takes time to load. im a person who hates waiting so i dont visit again profiles like that. :rolleyes: the donts in my profile? :arrow: very big graphics :disgust: and thanks for the add and thanks for the view..i always delete those. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy