• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

christian_bekenz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Good Job! Your Correct! :D
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the information that you gave us.. 'cause it's true and useful :)
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well for me.....esp. in editing ur profile "do not change the CREDITS" ahahaha...! =)[/b]
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes yes . hmm , the text must be READABLE . and i hate the profiles that have too much graphics [annoying] and have FAKE PiCTURES esp. primary photos. grr. hmf.
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] you're right don't post video on your profile 'coz only some people will view or watch it [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=felicitytine13]you're right don't post video on your profile 'coz only some people will view or watch it[/quote] that right!!:thumbsup:
jrmz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

and i hate it too when they put tons of non sense pics in the About me section of their page. simple profile is much better...
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:I agree to you, specially the first one.
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh ok.... nice nice. =D
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code. .don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them .don't used that automatic testi/pic comment receiver code.don't suffer us .don't used the page transmitter tricks( they make computers freeze when others visit your profile ) .don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique -----well i rather use the basic profile instead of the overlayed ones. they're just too much. you could post here if you have your own ideas. Last edited by CAIRYNISSA (2006-11-23 06:39:10)[/quote] That's right! I agree..especially this .don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code. the profile won't be better.. It's not good..and the last .don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique we should use our own originality so that we can challenge our skilss!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yep! I agree to those don't! this is really helpful! :D:thumbsup:
xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

...dont rip others codes :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ...too many applications..
radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]I preciseLy Agree with that particular things for doing nothing in everyone's site![/b][/spoiler]:wallbash:
everly nilsson
» n00b
1969-12-31

help :cry: i ma newbie and i really dont know what to do
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

agree!! i prefer a simple layout rather an exagerated 1.. :paranoid: btw nyc advice.. thanks :D:D:D:D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well yah!!, that's true!, for me I just want to had a simple profile with simple tweaks, not a superturbo one:lol::lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh oh..^^ *guilty* .. i will not use the alert message code or what so ever to ask for comments.. hihi! *i just realized it now* thanks!! ^^ =)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i agree..........putting 2 much on ur prof is not good.....[/b]=) [b][i]simplicity is beauty[/i]..[/b]:cool:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]:paranoid: my profy is just plain simple, it doesn't have much overlay just plain white but i put some scripts on it and borrowed some codes in the fs group for disable highlighting and shake right click scripts. and i put a music thingy from the imeem for it not to be boring. simple for me is cute, hehe xp but the only problem is i have i think 14 pop op box which irritates my visitors, haha, i really inlove with alert boxes and i don't know y :D LOL ... :)[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 12 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy