• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

jheiii_x3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Your right pop ups .. Auto comment ... argghhhh Nice advice =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

yuh! i agree wid dat one sis! hehe.. no one's going 2 visit yar site agin if u hve pop-ups! cause it's xo annoying! hehe
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I agree with those 100% May I add a couple of "dont's"? ..... Just my opinion v don't use that "automatic friend adder" to add everybody who views your page. (That guarantees that I will block your profile and never visit again....after I delete you from my friends list) and don't place/embed and mp3 player that doesn't give your views an option to pause/stop your music. (We respect that you love your music, but if we don't love it, too....at least give us an option to pause the music.)[/quote] I agree wif you! T : Dont put too much design, tweaks and also pop-up in your page. Sometimes, it annoys me. :wasted:
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this is what we need to follow, a right way of making profile =)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice, hope i can make some layouts 2, hihih, thats right nd the thing that automatic add you as a friend,i hate dat!!:angry:
teknik
» n00b
1969-12-31

mhon bantuanx frend... ad yang tw lingker yg bru g
Roxas Eug
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Overlayouts are ncie and awesome but kinda annoying sometimes. Videos true. Hardly anyone bothers to view them unless you tell them to. CSS is the best for me. Simple yet unique in one's mind [/b]
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just saying... [b]DON'T put lies in your profile info :O[/b]
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okay!!! nice instructions!!!! .............keep it up!!!:O:D
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeahhh... i agree with everything on your list except with the pop up,... coz i have the pop up.. lol =) nice job..
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think you are right,,, no one watch the videos anyway... it takes long before they get loaded,,, so why would thy wait?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate pop up alerts. Really, really, really hate them. The only thing more annoying than a pop up alert is an auto friend adder.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Videos, Glitters, Sparkles, Loads of Slideshows are a big 'no-no' .
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea. i dont like that video thingy or what everr.! haha
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i hate profiles with so many glittery graphics. too annoying. and of course with too much pink! :o it hurts my eyes ee. :(
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: dont give me big images :arrow: dont give me hentai pix :arrow: dont copy d style in my profile :arrow: dont copy d way i comment :arrow: dont ask me wer did i do my comment
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

avoid the window shake and the autoplay or even hiding the music player
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really agree in the video thing....=) coz if theres to much videos it will cause the computer lo lag plus the page loads slowly....:o Hehehehe..... add me up http://friendster.com/samtampus
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heres my suggestions: :arrow:Dont put too big images :arrow:Dont put multiple music :arrow:Never rip others page :arrow:Create your own style! :arrow:Dont use big borders :arrow:And lastly "Simplicity is Beauty"=) Thats the DONTS for me.....:)
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy