• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

nice advices. thanks for sharing! :kiss:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

yahhhh... it's really annoying if ur page have lots of graphics on it... it makes the computer hang or slow down...
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think thats one of my profile too T_T a lot of graphics :crybaby:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

having too much videos or animated gifs... :thumbsdown: autotesti... :thumbsdown: popups... :thumbsdown: :disgust:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahhahahaha.. Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i agree[/b] -- however, i do have pop alerts hahaha.. i just think it's cute the [b]youtubes[/b] --gah! so [b]annoying.. [/b]but truth is nobody really watches them!! I for one don't watch it even if ur my crush! i also hate it when they post [b]so many images/gifs [/b](no offense) of emo or gothic stuffs...( alright we know already., ur emo/ goth or watever) my pc just freezes grrr.. :evil: and yeah, overlay is just too much, i used to make overlays too but sumtyms my friends complain that they get confuse with the nav even if my design is already VERY SIMPLE!.. [u]overlays = longer loading time [/u]and i just hate waiting (i stick with CSS now) what's worst, u dont get to see anything but just [b]lots of marquees [/b]all over the profile when all i wanna read are as simple as "im like this, i do that, i hate this..im blah blah " Man, i visit profiles because [u]i wanna know more about that person[/u], i dont visit a profile because of the images they clatter 'round the page. It's so messy.. :doubt: and uh.. i dont accept testis with singing birds - dancing noisy babies or watever hahaha-- =D

Last edited by forsakendoll (2007-07-14 10:14:32)

GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree to the topic starter. and btw, don't place background music. makes me wanna alt f4. LOL
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]nice advices, it's true but i prefer to use OVERLAYOUT, be sure that your overlay is not too annoying for your visitor or else your visitor will not visit again your profile...bein' unique is gud coz u don't have to worry that might other people well get mad at u if u imitate his or her profile even meh i hate those people imitating my workz..do they don't have their own ideas? *Knock! Knock!* yah..i agree also that other codes like the testimania,auto-pic comment, or whatsoever it annoys me a lot that's why sometimes i don't like to view again their profiles, also those codes makes my computer Lag![/quote] [color=green]very well said..[/color]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

actually i did use the pop-alert..i dont want my profile over design..i want it to be simple.. :penguin: :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't like: super large image on the profile. lot's of youtube & image. super slow to load. text are not readable. ;)
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

i totally agree with you
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Darn! What's wrong with the media box! all my scripts aren't working!! Please..enlighten me of what's happenning... Is this this gonna pass??
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them[/quote] =) :thumbsup: if you want videos, may a playlist in youtube... less space...
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for posting this :D
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats right! "simplicity is the keynote of all elegance" :eh:
queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice advices...the "don't put many vidoes," I agree very very much! =) That's true! I have this friend who put many videos on her friendster and it caused her friendster to be broken... It's a waste of time to put lots of videos and it's a waste of energy because it will only make your hands feel numb pressing ctrl+c and ctrl+v and pressing the mouse button. It's hard to copy and paste again and again you know? THANKS A LOT! YOUR ADVICES SURE HELP! thumbs up for you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah right.. no videos..i think nobody will view it.. useless.
jacklynkate
» n00b
1969-12-31

YE RYT...HEHEHEHEHE And never put captions saying that you're ugly... =)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-19 09:38:38)

rjonas
» n00b
1969-12-31

me.. i'm sure you guys won't get irritated on my profile because i don't know any code!! hehe i still don't know how to edit my profile.. need help guys :crybaby:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-19 09:40:09)

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tips!! youre kinda ryt!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy