• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[quote=mayapot][quote=CAIRYNISSA]hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code. .don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them .don't used that automatic testi/pic comment receiver code.don't suffer us .don't used the page transmitter tricks( they make computers freeze when others visit your profile ) .don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique -----well i rather use the basic profile instead of the overlayed ones. they're just too much. you could post here if you have your own ideas.[/quote] I agree with these: [i].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them..don't make your border bigger40px when you're using a border code.[/i]. But I don't with this: [i] .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! )[/i] - They still visit my page. :lol: Anyway, nice advice.[/quote] yup...I agree...I like to put the mp3 on my page rather than video :penguin:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-17 05:40:01)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

My ideas on a profile - Donot put background music that you know that may annoiy the viewer - If you are an MP3 player user always never make it an auto play one it saves bandwidth and it lessen profile disturbance. - Don't put too much GIF images in your profile, it makes profile laggish and makes some codes not work. - Donot accept testimonials not from the heart like those random testi/ singing bird testi's blah blah kinda annoiying and besides real testimonials are compliments and greetings. - Make sure your tweak corespond to make your profile not laggish - Add some detail about your self remember the point of friendster is having friends and getting to know one another making a profile isn't just for showing of it reflects the users personality. - donot over decorate your profile simplicity is the best. - Always give a testimonial/comment that will not annoiy the reciever to much to delete it, a good compliment is enough to brighten up ones day. - Donot put force testi/ force comment/ force post on your profile if overlay. It's already beautiful donot spoil the moment. Also you can avoid force post anyway by closing the window thru task manager :P - One flash is enough or maybe a two for youtube just make a playlist and for slide shows 1 is ok 'cause to many slide shows gives confusion to the watcher. - Make sure your profile doesn't have explict content, It destroys your reputation even if you don't even know it. - Be creative and original also be open minded. :o:rose:
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]My ideas on a profile - Donot put background music that you know that may annoiy the viewer - If you are an MP3 player user always never make it an auto play one it saves bandwidth and it lessen profile disturbance. - Don't put too much GIF images in your profile, it makes profile laggish and makes some codes not work. - Donot accept testimonials not from the heart like those random testi/ singing bird testi's blah blah kinda annoiying and besides real testimonials are compliments and greetings. - Make sure your tweak corespond to make your profile not laggish - Add some detail about your self remember the point of friendster is having friends and getting to know one another making a profile isn't just for showing of it reflects the users personality. - donot over decorate your profile simplicity is the best. - Always give a testimonial/comment that will not annoiy the reciever to much to delete it, a good compliment is enough to brighten up ones day. - Donot put force testi/ force comment/ force post on your profile if overlay. It's already beautiful donot spoil the moment. Also you can avoid force post anyway by closing the window thru task manager :P - One flash is enough or maybe a two for youtube just make a playlist and for slide shows 1 is ok 'cause to many slide shows gives confusion to the watcher. - Make sure your profile doesn't have explict content, It destroys your reputation even if you don't even know it. - Be creative and original also be open minded. :o:rose:[/quote] hehehe.....I agree... but i like accepting all testimonials....hehehe.... :rolleyes:
6dayzDamien
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah... i agree.. to much videos are just to much...
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah :thumbsup: .. css profs are more user friendly than the overlayed ones..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think overlay is better than css but theres an disadvantage to that one when you are not loggedin in friendster, you cant view your overlaid profile using the search bar while css is viewable! im not totally sure to that one hehe~

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-20 01:22:07)

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can u make a css or overlay layout by urself?! i mean what website do you use..help =( _______________________________________________ :wallbash:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aleksisty^^]how can u make a css or overlay layout by urself?! i mean what website do you use..help =( _______________________________________________ :wallbash:[/quote] try this for css www.cubancouncil.com/friendster or try the profile editor of www.friendster-tweakers.com
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aside from that two site, do we have other sites to make our profile better?
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Strictly no nude pictures! You can use your Private photos ryt?
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=emo.girl]- and :thumbsdown: to that testi- demanding thingy. it's SO ANNOYING! and YEAH, besides, testimonials are GIVEN, not asked. people tend to have a bad impression on people who keep on demanding for testis.. hello?! people who do that are just plain.. people-who-want-to-let-the-world-know-how-"GREAT"-they-are![/quote] Ouch... Very ouch... I just wanna know how/what people think of me.. :crybaby:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emo.girl]- and :thumbsdown: to that testi- demanding thingy. it's SO ANNOYING! and YEAH, besides, testimonials are GIVEN, not asked. people tend to have a bad impression on people who keep on demanding for testis.. hello?! people who do that are just plain.. people-who-want-to-let-the-world-know-how-"GREAT"-they-are![/quote] i agree dont ask for testimonial and dont use the autotesti code :disgust: and another is when you give a testimonial to your friend dont tell him/her [b]TESTI KO RIN HA[/b] am always thinking if i will delete the testimonial or accept when it has [b]TESTI KO RIN HA[/b] :disgust:

Last edited by leftalone (2007-05-02 06:25:58)

bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

force me to five you a comment, and i'll sure bombard your page with those %^@$*& bad words. your deal.

Last edited by bananakeik (2007-05-09 22:23:53)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow docha!! =D :thumbsup: doncha wish ur profile was hot like mine!!doncha!! :P :thumbsup:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont add too much animated images it will annoy your visitors.
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dirtyboi ruzzel please avoid double posting :disgust:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just to add some, dont remove the footer and the google ads, make it a point to maintain those two objects
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]everything that was too much was not good remember that[/b] apply it in all aspect ^^ my first priority to make my profile better was on my text dont use sticky caps, make it readable (my fonts was small but surely u can read all) and compliment to the profile background making ur profile space less was helpful too ^^
ianspooky
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me i dont like profiles that has a popup that say "pls use Internet Exporer" then i open up IE and put the link to IE (sinunod ko nmn :lol: ) and then *poof* another popup saying "Plz log in your friendster account".... wtf, thats too much for me...hehe.... I will not double logged my accnt just to see yours... heheh... thats more irritating than those w/ multiple popups that only greets you! cuz FYI many of us uses FF! In short, better not use those codes or just use one of those two.... not both.... :thumbsup:

Last edited by ianspooky (2007-05-29 16:48:26)

Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the tips!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy