• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Good ideas... I kinda hate those pop alerts, too. I don't mind if I go to someone's page and they have 1 pop up....but I've been to a few pages where there were like 3,4, 5,6, pop alerts with different "reminders" about what to do when you visit this person's page... Hehehe, yeah....those pop alerts remind me to never visit again :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

I cannot sense any importance using multi pop-ups! I remember when I put wrong combination welcome alert, good bye alert, and blah blah blah, guess what happen to my profile?! :D
ZzSAKURAzZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm... for me I hate profiles that put much layouts for their profile... cuZz It makes my net really slow..grrr :angry: hehe xDDD
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yehh too much codes, scripts, high memory images and etc make your computer become a Turtle :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]that things...eerrr,[/b] i wouldn't make my proffy [b]"DAMN"[/b] :eh:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i dont like also too much scripts...lolz
tagslyf
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!!its a nice idea!!!its help a lot specially in all newbie in friendster like me ;p keep up the good work dude!!! :thumbsup:
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

its ryt...
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes it's laggy
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap! hmmmm to much scripts is annoying! hmmm whahaha!
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do never understand things sometimes! But nice topic! :D Be good!
funk_imp
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u give example of a page transmitter tricks???/
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree :) it will make your page laggish
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeh...over decorating your profile might annoy your viewers,,,
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

those codes makes my pc hang haha lol
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeahh ryt, :thumbsup: suu that those naughty2x stop doing sumthing in thur profile to annoy visitors... a simple profile would be pleasing for a visitor. :D :D
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

too many laggish flash, and embedded images.. :angry: :thumbsdown:
ImEatingPizza
» n00b
1969-12-31

stfu.
valion
» n00b
1969-12-31

to many alerts.. :D
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any one will be frieak..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy