• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course do you plan to take?[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I've finished college. I took up Computer Science. I didn't really liked it. I hated programming [i](database programming).[/i] But my love for art made me focus on Graphics / Web design. I took up HTML and Design at Informatics after graduation. Atleast I was able to use my computer knowledge.

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 23:44:50)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i want to take up accountancy. bu it seems like my dad wants me to be a nurse. oh well, that's why i chose to take up nursing,. actually, i do like to be a nurse but it juz my 2nd choice. but ill do this for my dad.hihi
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

foreign language..but it's not yet final.hahaha! :D

Last edited by icekandi (2007-02-17 11:35:34)

GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Currently I am in Fourth Year in High School. I really want to take up COMPUTER ENGINEERING. That's my first choice. Next is MUSIC THEORY, and third is CULINARY ARTS. But my parents want me to take NURSING so that's the course I written on the forms for my college entrance exams.
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im in mah sophiez stage...an engineering student.. engrng = nosebleed :lol: ^^
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm currently in college taking Associates in Nursing here at South Texas College...after finishing college, im planning to work for maybe a couple of years then i'm to study again to get my bachelor's degree ^_^ peace!!
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm...i just want to be a............hmmm nurse?..or in computer field <3
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im currently a sophie too.. engineering.. industrial engineering..all i can say is that, I love numbers :eh: though i was not really supposed to be in the industrial field, i applied for civil eng but the registrar put it in my second choice >_< when i was in highschool, i had lots of choices for college..! * Architecture * BS Mathematics * Tourism * Civil Eng * Chem Eng * Accountancy * Foreign Lang * Psychology ---nursing or any field of medicine never came into my mind.. i dunno why. =( But still, i guess i am still stuck with numbers.. hehehe o_O[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1. electronics & communications engineering (first choice) 2. architecture (second choice) 3. computer engineering (third choice)
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I haven't been a college students yet, but I lyk design (fashion or architecture) or computer graphics
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to take up Nursing and then Medicine (Nurse -- Doctor) :lol:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]I want to take up Nursing and then Medicine (Nurse -- Doctor) :lol:[/quote] Wow, gentlewoman!! :o That's a huge thing, for helping people who really needs you.. sweet! lol
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ryt now, i'm taking up development communication.... but sometimes i wonder why am i taking this course.. hahaha :lol: :lol: if i'm not taking up development communication... maybe i'll be taking up psychology... i think psychology is exciting... :) :thumbsup: :D
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm currently taking up AB-Mass Communication... I should take I.T. as my college course. Actually, I wrote BS-IT as my course in the Entrance Test but, few weeks after my mom said that I should take MassComm because it will develop my communication skills.. When i was in high-school, I had many interests.. I want to take up ComSci, I.T., BS-Medical Technology, AB-International Studies major in Asian Studies.. Most of my family members are in the field of medicine.. So, I take this course because I like film editing, photography, etc.
Emorej
» n00b
1969-12-31

Currrently taking up Information Technology. Programming = Headache. thats it! but at least now i can build my own software and systems. ^^ Website Development and Designing is a real fun. ^^
' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: im taking up BSN i dnt know why. . i jus saw myself in d uniform.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha i plan to get a nursing course. coz my grandma said. she will [b]TOOT*[/b] xD
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Information Technology majoring in System :crybaby: i like web-designs but programming :mad: I'm still a 1st year :)
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]...hmmnn., mee..?!! [b]BSN[/b] is my course.. bwahaha.. :lol: so hard.. toink.. ... in Dadok.. [/i]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-22 22:53:14)

kim020289
» n00b
1969-12-31

during the 1st sem of the school i was at seina,q.c taking BS-HRM. then transferred at the 2nd sem to MHCN and took up BSN.. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:04

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy