• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

aisuke
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

A flight stewardes!! :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

^ Better take a tourism course ;)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

BS Nursing. :D
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I am a nursing student in CEU manila.. :) [/b]

Last edited by redphoenix_04 (2007-08-17 23:50:55)

~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

im 3rd year college student, taking up BS ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATIONS Engineering. But they called it now BS ELECTRONIC EnGineEring BecAuse of the new regulations of IECEP..
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm taking up [b]Commerce major in Banking and Finance[/b]
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

currently taking up B.S. Accountancy :D but my 1st love is really Computer Science :crybaby:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Since I transferred to USA early, I didn't graduate my senior year in Phil. I'm so behind on my studies and after I graduate senior here this year, I'm going to take 2-year nursing course in college. In that way I can have my job at the same time I can continue studying. By that time I'm going to take Medicine or Dermatology, anything on medical field.
seimahneym
» n00b
1969-12-31

takin up Business Administration in Management.
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=azaliah]Since I transferred to USA early, I didn't graduate my senior year in Phil. I'm so behind on my studies and after I graduate senior here this year, I'm going to take 2-year nursing course in college. In that way I can have my job at the same time I can continue studying. By that time I'm going to take Medicine or Dermatology, anything on medical field.[/quote] ^ ^ You're here in the valley?? me too... ahaha i graduated high school in Phil. a month after graduation,, i moved here in US.. i'm also taking ADN so, when i started college,, i'm the only 16 year old student.. some said that i'm a cheater.. ahaha :lol:

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-08-25 21:08:17)

skitzerc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am taking Computer Engineering.... ^_^ ehehe
-=-myrj-=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=-=-myrj-=-]uuumm..im an incoming freshmen student and im taking up medical technology.. :eh: =)[/quote] What university/college are you studying?[/quote] nah.. its san pedro college of davao.. wakokoko!! :lol:
Hypersensitivity
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]second year NURSING from perpetual. NURSING= TOXIC :evil: [/i]
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=skitzerc]i am taking Computer Engineering.... ^_^ ehehe[/quote] lol..same here!!
alcina
» n00b
1969-12-31

..BS accountancy.. yEah.. love it!! :D
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Proud to be a tourism student..ü
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flavonoid][quote=skitzerc]i am taking Computer Engineering.... ^_^ ehehe[/quote] lol..same here!![/quote] [align=center][b]hahahaha me to...[/b][/align]
'biang'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02][quote=azaliah]Since I transferred to USA early, I didn't graduate my senior year in Phil. I'm so behind on my studies and after I graduate senior here this year, I'm going to take 2-year nursing course in college. In that way I can have my job at the same time I can continue studying. By that time I'm going to take Medicine or Dermatology, anything on medical field.[/quote] ^ ^ You're here in the valley?? me too... ahaha i graduated high school in Phil. a month after graduation,, i moved here in US.. i'm also taking ADN so, when i started college,, i'm the only 16 year old student.. some said that i'm a cheater.. ahaha :lol:[/quote] uim a little bit same as you guys. i just came here in USA since last year, i already taking up nursing in cebu(1st semester) but in the next semester i stopped because thats my mom said. when i came here, it's winter quarter, i'm supposed to register for my college but it was holiday. so i didn't got register until the spring quarter came. i am now taking up nursing(still), it's also 2yrs course. after that i'll take RN in other school. my school today is only allow 2years course. (pardon my english)
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

office management!thou i dont like it!!my mom was the one who wants me to take up that course! =|
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Entrepreneurial Management... We are the future boss! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy