• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

dhel08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

me.......... ahm im taking up computer eng. tech....graduating dis coming march..........yahoooooooooooooo
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

:arrow: i like to bet IT or computer engenering.....
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: currently taking electronics engineering :retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Previously, I was a Computer Engineering student, but I shifted to B.S. Math. =)
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Information Systems :) :)
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[scroll][color=pink]Medical Technology[/color][/scroll]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I would take Fine Arts major in photography. Or Biochemistry. :)
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm planning to take [i]Psychology[/i] but I also want [i]Hotel and Restaurant Management[/i] :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im taking up computer management and accounting... but i wanna take BSIT or sumthing related to computer.. xD
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking Civil Engineering right now :/
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm taking i.T. coz im so addicted to computers :D[/b][/align]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just finished m college degree.. [spoiler]ELEMENTARY EDUCAtion[/spoiler] i want to study again... im still thinking what course!!:)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

currently taking electronics engineering who wants a PCB?! weheh
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im taking up BSN... Somehow Being a Nurse is also an art...=) you will appreciate science and many more... I keep on enjoying it though Im actually linking myself to "Art"
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im taking up computer science right now..=)
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Medical Technology. Planning to procede with Medicine. ^__^
dezz08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Actually i took BSN first but then sad to say i was kicked out becoz of med. reasonz so i shifted and currently a sophie here taking up BSCS-------duh asTig noh??? programming??ewwwwww...hhahahaha:lol: =D :lol: =D
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meandhim]Medical Technology. Planning to procede with Medicine. ^__^[/quote] hey sis.. we're both the same pala.. i'm planning to take medicine after i finish this course, medical technology.. :thumbsup:
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

marketing management , but former computer science., ;)

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-11-19 20:54:27)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bachelor of science in industrial education major in computer education (BSIE ComEd)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 11 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy