• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

unique_user
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

:arrow: cla_15 i know wat u mean,been there too..its fun but exhausting course (nursing ) money-wise thats why i took it...hehehe..

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-15 00:46:24)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

^ same reason with mine...coz of chance to go abroad...i took that course...poor filipinos! wanna get outta here!!
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Incoming sophomore Accountancy student. Aw..... If you want analysis, critical thinking, mind-boggling, and nose-bleeding subjects like math and accounting; then here's the course for you. ta-da!! =D My Dad didn't want me to take up Nursing because he's afraid that after 4 years other countries wouldn't be needing nurses anymore. Well, good luck on those graveyard shifts. :paranoid:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i wanna be a Surgeon someday but when i finish i might be on my 30s haha
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to take hrm :arrow: hotel and restaurant management hikhik.... =D=D=D=D
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking up hrm..i love it! subjects are interesting and i get to meet people...
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well.. im planning to take computer engineering but im having second thoughts though.. :wallbash: my 2nd choice is comp.science my 3rd is accountancy and well my 4th choice is bussiness ad..
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.. i'm taking up nursing..'m a 2nd year student ... --at first .. i really don't lyk it.. but now.. i'm starting to.... ... it's hard yeah but if u lyk it .. u can enjoy it...=) cool ...

Last edited by wamasabu_stubborn (2008-04-20 04:12:33)

bricyman
» n00b
1969-12-31

currently taking up BS Physical Therapy at the Royal Pontifical University of the Philippines - UST incoming 4th year~ :D
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a third year accountancy student.. whew!!so hard!! as in.. one mistake can pull your grades down coz its zero base.. im getting crazy coz of this.. :retard: but were just making fun of it.. :wallbash: soon to be CPA!!we hope (fingers crossed)..
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna take info tech or comsci hehehehe i have to study hard this year!!! =) 4 my family
kayiee
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehmm... [b]bachelor of science in nursing..[/b] hihi...
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im takin' up [b]BSA[/b] i wanted to be a CPA..weeee and if ever i'll continue it into law..=)
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

well upcoming college student ... and i wanted to be a teacher ... english ... because how my teachers from the US and Here in Philippines ... they somehow inspired me ... but parents wants me to take up Nursing .. makes alota money ...=):thumbsup: but i dont care about the money ..:P so yea Nursing it is ... cause i can find a job easily in America ...:penguin:
twilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

just graduated. will be takin' Bachelor of Arts Major in Communication Arts.
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im turning 3rd year college thiz june... im taking up buzinezz adminiztration major in marketing... :eh:
colorado
» n00b
1969-12-31

currently taking up BS Occupational Therapy. :] at the University of Santo Tomas incoming sophomore. :]

Last edited by colorado (2008-05-03 00:44:14)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BS Computer Engineering.. :idea:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nursing..I'm a Registered Nurse by profession..
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe computer engineering or electronics dnt knw wat 2 chuz huhuhu im an upcoming freshman ds yir huhu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 11 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy