• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

wakekek07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

I'm taking up [b]Computer Science[/b]... It's my first choice!! :)
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

I took up nursing.. 1st and only course.. didn't shift :)

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-21 07:56:19)

Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhm , Nursing :xixi:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Currently studying Aviation while also taking up Information Technology
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Studies Of Accountancy
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bachelor of science in nursing :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nursing is my second choice course and Psychology is my first course ever since. And I am currently taking up Psychology. And I am loving this course, for reals! :thumbsup: Many people would assume that this social science course is the easiest course in college. But I think that's a wrong assumption because analyzing and comprehending theories ain't easy after all. Caring for the mentally disabled person or those who have personality disorders aren't easy too. Memorizing all sort of stuff in the nervous system to interpreting all sorts of tests is not as easy as counting 1-2-3. Haha. I am boosting my course a little bit. lol
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm taking BSBA (Business Administration!) but all my life I wanted to take Multi-Media arts in DLS-CSB. (I'm just following the "Panatang Makabayan")
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Studies Of Accountacy (Business)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Political Science or Medicine. Either of the two. :)
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing :B
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BSA - Bachelor of Science in Accountancy --> 2nd Year student! :eh2::run:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Business: Studies Of Accountancy 2nd Year
laseumo
» n00b
1969-12-31

a sophomore, taking up BS NURSING,,
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BS Psychology though I'm planning to shift to Medical Technology..
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

BS in Nursing :))
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.. Major in Beer Drinking Minor in Loitering :cool:
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology :D
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Doctor of Optometry :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Studies Of Accountancy 2nd Year.

Last edited by Hafeez (2010-07-18 00:32:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy