• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Biochemistry.:D it's not final though;)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

me, i was about to take up BSIT but BSHRM is what i really want. finally, my mom let me take up BSHRM cause that is what i really wanted to take. whew! i'm excited and nervous at the same time. :retard:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Tourism.. 'cause i wanted to be flightstewardes.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/01_01.gif[/img][/b][/color]
000chris000
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe IT(Information Technology
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]BS Information Technology[/b] :D

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-13 03:42:47)

zabr
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll take up Computer Science.. i wanted Computer Engineering but it's not being offered in my school. :angry:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

computer science =) well more maths to come so i need to love them even if i hate them >.<
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

belive me I DONT LIKE MY COURSE COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY but thanks to this course now I HAVE MY OWN PC but wat course fits me and wat i like is JOURNALISM just ran out of shool my shool ids RIZAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm currently taking a Bachelor's Degree... taking the course of Information Technology... and i'm in 3rd yr of college...=D=D
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] Nursing :thumbsup: [b][/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want tourism...:)
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i took up nursing 4 2 years.. and now i'm taking computer programming..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Am [b]BS Information Technology[/b] in AMACC, LoL The programming is so Great,
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chezkavelasco]me, i was about to take up BSIT but BSHRM is what i really want.finally, my mom let me take up BSHRM cause that is whati really wanted to take.[/quote] same here.. :D freshmen.. but unlike u, i dont like my course [rather curse].. i want to be a com sci or a pol sci student.. or be a pilot.. but my mum wont let me. :wasted: gud luck to all freshmen..:D
jess90
» n00b
1969-12-31

Social Sciences (Area Studies)=) i love it!!!:D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm just 10 years old.. but my mom and i is planning that i will take up nursing in college.. and if i finished nursing, i will *continue my studies and take up MEDICINE.. *if ever
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well I am taking up BSAccountancy and its nice...jeje I'm not that smart enough.... :)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]i'm just 10 years old.. but my mom and i is planning that i will take up nursing in college.. and if i finished nursing, i will *continue my studies and take up MEDICINE.. *if ever[/quote] whew! reach for ur dreams, sweetie. ;) :arrow: me? incoming 2nd yr. taking up BSBA major in mgnt. I thought it doesn't deal more with numbers, but it does. :wasted: I'm confused, If im gonna shift to Journalism. :cry: no math, no worries. am i right? shud i? Help! Advice.. :(

Last edited by gemandi (2008-05-28 13:59:54)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hmm being a journalist. it won't flood you in numbers, but my, in words it will. think about shifting. what's your passion, or something, ask yourself questions that might help you. :D @topic. :arrow: broadcom (broadcasting communications) :arrow: photo journ(photo journalism) :arrow: law :D

Last edited by takashi (2008-05-28 15:13:55)

Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Commerce : Major In Finance, Management and Accounting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy