• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

czarina_umilin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[b][/b][align=center][/align]i'm still a junior student now..but i'll be taking up nursing..some college huh?..
airah_018
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[color=red] i am currently taking up AB Communication Arts.. =) When I was in high schol, I am choosing between different courses..hehe! fine arts--IT--tourism--Comm.arts! My mom asked me if I would like to take nursing, then I told her, I am not interested in that field..and now, I enjoy taking my course made by my right decision! ;] [/color]
kinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i'm taking up h.r.m and i really dont find it too hard..maybe f i shfted 2 other courses lyk nursing,p.t nd med tech...it wud be 2 hard 4 me coz i dnt have a good memory...but im not stupid..
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bs in nursing
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well A lot Of Nursing Students here! the so call Course ng Bayan!:lol: well BS Nursing here...2nd yir & going to 3rd year by june of 2008! weewww... Cap & Badge one of nursings milestones! soon by 1st sem of 3rd year :eh: it means a lot of work! Hospital Community Schools Activities Net Life Game Life Recreation! kinda Busy! for Games Net & recreations but ill try to singit them!:lol: LOL singit?!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-02-25 11:28:08)

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm currently taking up [b]BS Computer Science[/b], but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll graduate next year.... :crybaby:
annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm an accountancy graduate.. currently reviewing for the board. I took it coz i love numbers.. But it turned out that what i wanted was in engineering. =(
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

im taking ece then after ill take dentistry for the sake of my obasama- :exclaim: :retard:
misslahdidah
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm in my second year in college right now, and I'm taking up AB International Studies. But when I was in high school, my mind was set to take up Tourism. I was fortunate to pass the entrance exam in UST with Tourism as my first choice. The thing is, UST is too far from my home that's why my parents insisted that I enroll in Miriam College and take up AB IS. IS is cool, but not as easy as Tourism. :|
nunchi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im taking up NURSING :D I want to care of my family..
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think their's are nore nursing studs here... and some are not really related to this hobby... its just maybe a hobby...
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im taking up BS Entrepreneurial Management. At first, I dont like it but when came to 2nd year, I love it now. Now im going to be a senior this coming school year and im excited for my graduation.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]me? uhm im about to take information technology in college. uhm this year maybe. :) but the 1st one that i really wanted to take is hotel and restaurant management. =( but my mom likes IT than HRM. so i just stick to what she wants. IT's my second choice though. =)[/align][/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm.. me? i'm graduating from HS. i'm going to take up Entrepreneurship.
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm taking up information technology.. :D
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im going to take up Information Technology!..=)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]whoa! :O lotsa co-IT's in here huh? haha. =D[/align][/b]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to take: -law(my 1st choice) -psychology(2nd) -nursing to medicine(DOCTOR!) -3rd -IT i jst choose the IT course bcoz, uhmm. nothing.. i jst put it in my form.. i dunno y? haha, weird! :D=D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will take up Masscom major in JOURNALISM, comsci , comp. eng.. either... i dunno what to take up yet i'm confused...
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

digital fine arts is wat i want...but... im taking IT major in graphic designing...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:45

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy