• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

My first course was Education major in English but I got bored so I shifted to Industrial engineering and damn...hirap pala!!!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[quote=Kameakashinoa]My first course was Education major in English but I got bored so I shifted to Industrial engineering and damn...hirap pala!!![/quote] :arrow: [b]now i found a member wit the same course.. im takin up industrial engineering too![/b] :cool:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm planning to take BSN..hahai..
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm planning to take international studies or interior designing.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Production Engineering Technology[/b] oh my! make my head got headache...urgghhh!!! :retard: :retard:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not sure of this one.. but maybe [b]nursing[/b]. since i passed in feu :penguin:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-06 12:35:26)

femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ How about your first three choices???? Well anyway mine is BSA.....its so nice... :D ...then i'll proceed to law...hopefully... =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=femakaze]^ How about your first three choices???? Well anyway mine is BSA.....its so nice... :D ...then i'll proceed to law...hopefully... =)[/quote] Do you mean these three? 1. electronics & communications engineering (first choice) 2. architecture (second choice) 3. computer engineering (third choice) hehe.. like i said. i'm not yet sure.. i still wanna try ue with these courses. btw gudluck with law! i know someone who also wants to shift to law.. hehe :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I am taking up AB Behavioral Science. [/b] It's really my first choice, the second is BS Psychology. I really want to deal with those kinds of things. Even in other schools only those two kind of course/s are my choices. My parents didn't force me to do so. Because they believe I will excel more in the field I really wanted. Thank God. They believe like that. Im happy with my course. I am thinking of taking up my masteral degree after graduation. What do you think friends?

Last edited by aich (2008-08-17 23:39:37)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'm taking up NURSING in FEU here in the Philippines... i just love science!! and those medical thingy! [the truth is, im afraid to blood.. SHH!!]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Woah! we could be classmates if i'd really study there! hehe.. i already passed there :eh:
momotski
» n00b
1969-12-31

B.S. i.T. heehehehe.. at FEU-EAC.. really needs a lot of logic.. :wallbash:
false
» n00b
1969-12-31

UP Dil., applied physics for my 1st sem..ugh. i'm shifting. bleh.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-25 21:17:12)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st choice= marine biology 2nd choice= nursing-medicine 3rd choice= LIACOM or masscom
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me too My mom forced me to take IT, Well but I'm inclined in Performing Arts, I Dunno waht toexpect, so be it.. :doubt: :crybaby:
twnxz™
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) medicine :) that's all thank you.....
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=momotski]B.S. i.T. heehehehe.. at FEU-EAC.. really needs a lot of logic.. :wallbash:[/quote] Woah!! my fellow FEU Student! wahihi!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

BS Nursing =) Yeah, i know, common.
krolithikah
» n00b
1969-12-31

iM takiNg now [b]BS Nursing[/b] at [i]University of Perpetual Help System Laguna[/i].... :o :lol: rEally fuN.,' fzter: [b]bhieqow13@yahoo.com[/b] [align=right][color=red]Please read school rules [url=http://theftalk.com/t2528-School-Rules-Regulations.html]here[/url] and take note of [b]rule#2[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-09 02:51:55)

beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture. long 5 yrs...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:49

[ 9 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy