• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

janeene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i'm taking up information technology.. well its my mom's choice.. but i want to take, buss. management.. but someday, if i will be fruitful in my career, i'll tahe web designing..;)
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

well...im taking Science in Computers and 2 Years Internet and Multimedia ... Lol.. I planned to take Computer ENGR.. next..I love SCHOOL :D
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: my life is getting miserable with what i'm taking up right now:crybaby: hahahaha.:lol: oh well, i guess nothing beats the "head-crashing":wallbash: ACCOUNTANCY! i can't believe i'm a sophomore now.:cool: though, i don't understand all the lessons from the past til now(major subjects)... i think i'm the "leech" in our class...:D hahahahahahaaha... but, i do well in my minor subjects...=D toinks...
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhm..i think art and design..i also love hrm..then fashion designing...
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Computer (maybe multimedia or generally) and bit Cooking :lol:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Currently taking up :arrow: [b]BSIT[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

master of arts in nursing.. hahah.. 2years course... :D
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm taking up BS. Info. Tech... and i'm focusing in java/html/vb.net(data base) and progaramming.. but i really like Web. designing...^^ asp.net use in hacking... like hacking IP address in america or korea...^^ but this is difficult.. vb.net is the easiest programming than the java...^^

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-07-09 20:51:48)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

DKE is my course..Electronic Engineering.. Now..im at last Sem..and if no problem in this sem...i will graduate...yeehhhhaaaaa[img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/nod.gif[/img]

Last edited by ammar1408 (2008-07-11 20:03:59)

cherub
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking up, BS. COmputer Science and i'm on my second year and it's getting tougher and tougher! wahehe..so many programs and it's getting my head bang! :wallbash: bwt, it's ok it's for my own good anyway! :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im taking up info. tech. but i want to take up an engr. course after i grad. bsit.
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am taking BSHRM.......=)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanted to major in information systems for web development... but sadly, I can't afford it since it's in a university. so i'm going to a comm. college for registered nurse much more affordable =D
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm taking up BS Information Technology.. Math17 is a nosebleed. .
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

i plan to take pol.sci... i hope i can pass the standar.. :cry::cry::cry: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my choices are: ~Chemical Eng. (Thats my first choice) ~Geology (Second choice. And this course was choosen by my father) ~Agricultural Chemistry (Third choice. I really want Chemistry isn't?) ~BS Ed H.S. ( My last choice is education. Major in Science and Mathematics. And I want to teach Secondary Level) Thats all~~~
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Currently 3rd year with a degree of MassComm, a known course but only with few students.. :lol:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: i'm taking up BSA....heheheh...but i love programming and designing...and i wanted to take up civil eng. or IT but my grand mother wanted accountancy or nusing...and i dont like nursing.. :redface: so i took up accountancy... :eh: just wanted to share...hehehe... :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]med[/b][i]![/i] :) [u]*pediatrician! =)[/u] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/xp60c6.gif[/img]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tourism management :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy