• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

the Angel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[b][/b][i][/i][img][/img] :rolleyes::rolleyes::penguin: :penguin: aq b.s mathematics minor in computer science two years p kelangang tpucin peo k aman enjoy!!
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[b] [color=blue] Taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Am I right ? :D [/color] [/b]
dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

at present....im taking up business administration!!!! after grad.....im planning to take psychology
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahh currently taking up electronics engineering... [b]technical drawing[/b] makes my head ache!! :wallbash:
bheiyah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I`m currently taking up BS Chemistry. :D[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D [b]Im taking BS Nursing at arellano university main campus at legarda, sampaloc,mm[/b] =):thumbsup:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education major in Computer Education... in short.. BSIE ComEd.. :thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Information Systems :D
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tourism and accountancy..
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking up [b]bs accountancy[/b]
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

First year student, taking up AB JOURNALISM =)
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] .hmm. i thinkin nursing?. ahehe. :)) [/color]
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Bachelor of Science in Information Technology[/b]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Stewarding.. it is compilation of HRM and it is only for 1 year.. and u can get a job immediately after u graduate:lol:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Health and Social Care :o
protonemesis
» n00b
1969-12-31

u know, the usual BSN. :eh: the new curriculum's a pain!
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

taking up bachelor of elementary education... hehehe:lol:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

taking up BSIT:D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm currently taking electrical engineering course.. :lol:
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me.... I want to take up Mechanical Engineering but it's not yet final and i'm still in 1st Year Highschool :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:17

[ 10 queries - 0.123 second ]
Privacy Policy