• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

me too Im incoming freshman next school year at college, my first and second choices are BS Biology and comp sci
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i took up B.S.Accountancy..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

b.s psychology =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

2nd year comp sci .. ^^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

BSN.. not really proud to be a nursing student but i'm enjoying it. i'm jealous of chester. he's taking ECE and that's the course i really want :crybaby:
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

bs chemistry.. :D painful.. hahaha! im g0ing to take f0rensic chemistry afterwards.. =)

Last edited by chocokim13 (2007-07-07 04:08:16)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not in college yet. But I want to take I.T. course. It's all about computer stuffs.[/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]BSN.. not really proud to be a nursing student but i'm enjoying it. i'm jealous of chester. he's taking ECE and that's the course i really want :crybaby:[/quote] Me, I don't want to ba an ECE student anymore.. especially the subject drawing/lettering too hard amp =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b][quote=aRies04991]BSN.. not really proud to be a nursing student but i'm enjoying it. i'm jealous of chester. he's taking ECE and that's the course i really want :crybaby:[/quote] Me, I don't want to ba an ECE student anymore.. especially the subject drawing/lettering too hard amp =D[/quote] Haha =D coz ECE is only for me.. hehe jowks :D
glimpse_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Graduate of BEED......
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im still a senior but im planning to take up business administration and accountancy for college. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You're still in high school kim? but you're one day older than me.. :retard:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i entered 7th grade, that's why. ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh. i see.. hehe :penguin: schooling here in the phils is short unlike in other countries
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah. my school is an american one, that's why they offer 7th grade. glad we don't have any middle school before highschool. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What school is it?
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

King's High, its not the famous actually. ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Where is it? haha.. i'm at the 'early childhood stage' right now [coz it is the question stage] hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Its right here in Mindanao. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waa.. mindanao? :O so far. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy