• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

bsnursing.. then im gonna take MAN, and MSN, then MED.. argh,,argh..
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

im an hrm student i finished a privately fine arts course about 2 years and still stdying
xiakpay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i graduated 2yr technical course now i'm taking up Comp. Engr'ng
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i am a graduating student taking up b.s psychology :o :lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bsnursing.. then psychology.. hehehe..
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Im taking up BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering..[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

taking up information technology. kinda like it, yeah! but programmings?...so hard! =D , next sem i will be on my 3rd yr!
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im planning to get nursing..(because my parents told me to) but i wanted to be a flight stewardess someday..heehee=]
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HRM currently graduating student.. (i hope) waha
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

currently a BS accountancy student... mag fo4th yr nah... :) :D

Last edited by kimberlyvette (2008-03-26 03:06:14)

[a][D][z]
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking up computer engineering ...
ilove23_jhny
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i am taking up accountancy... :D :D :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,BS nursing dudes... damn... so hard.. but actually i want to take up law... hmmm just to say that i chose it for my family... luckily, i'm gonna be 2nd year this year.,!!! no drops no repeat... haha
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]im 1st yr now.....im in college im taking course..is.....computer programming....hehe:)[/b]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

incoming college student I am! Im taking up [b]COMMUNICATION ARTS[/b]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know what i want this are some of the courses i want to take up [b] - computer programming - law - surgeon - nursing [/b] i really dont know though my parents can support me in what field im gonna take but i dont know what should i take up.. hmmm.. and i have 2 yrs to decide this bwahaha uhh noo make it 1 yr next yr i`ll be a 3rd yr student.. what a troublesome world
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]i'm only turning third year hs but i have plans of what course i want to take in college... 1.)enev if i'm a girl i want to be PILOT 2.)NURSING 3.)INFOTECH 4.)JOURNALISM[/b][/color]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm incoming first year college student.. I'm going to take up [b]Information Technology[/b].. Enrollment will be on May 14, 2008
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]uhm, i just finished my freshman in college, upcoming 2nd year college this june. i am taking up DENTISTRY. :thumbsup: [/color] [color=purple]aside from my mom wants me to get this course, i also liked this one, but at first i am not sure if i will grant my moms wish that sometime her daughter will become a dentist. but when i reflect on the things that she had just said, i grab that opportunity that she can enroll me on that university taking the course of dentistry. i grabbed it because, my mom told me, if i passed the board exam, i will just open a clinic, because NOW here in our country, its really hard to find a job that is matched on the course we have finished. so there, dentistry is really good, you don't have boss and you will not take a hard time finding a company who will accept you. =)[/b][/color]

Last edited by karen_krn (2008-04-05 03:58:27)

3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) hmmmmmm me??!!! AB-pol. sci. lol i dunno what makes me think to take that course.... i just wrote it n d enrollment form.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:49

[ 10 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy