• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Bachelor of Science in Nursing :eee:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

I take up the entrance exam yesterday. I take [b]Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering[/b]! and boom.. I passed the exam! :D
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BTEC first diploma in ARt & Design at Art College!! KYA!!!! :run:
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CS - computer science...
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

B.S. Architecture
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering :eh2:
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Information Technology[/b] :sleepy:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology =)
nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill be taking bs pharmacy :->
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bachelor of science in nursing
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#FFB6C1]hrm.. pretty easy and boring :([/color][/font]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=century gothic]Bachelor of science in nursing[/font]
SHINito
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bachelor of science in nursing
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Major in Software Engineering. :)
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Electronics Engineering Technology
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I took up Computer Science.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BS - Computer Engineering
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BS EcE(Electronics Engineering)
kennections :)
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahhh going to college in three days and I took [b]BS Accountancy[/b].. errr. I like Multimedia / Digital Arts more though.. I also like Mass Communications (either in print journalism or broadcast journalism) better than the course that my parents pushed me to. hahaha.
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy