• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

im taking up Computer Science i do love to learn computer programming but it loves me not waaa....
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[quote=naosukewafu]Freshman taking an Electrical Engr. course in Uste,[/quote] Wee my fellow dear thomasian. [quote=greatpretender22]currently studying HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT. :lol:[/quote] I think were on the same field. Am taking up AB Behavioral Science.

Last edited by aich (2008-08-17 23:44:15)

kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Nursing! kalurkei![/b]
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im taking english and guitar course
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

business administration , marketing major ......
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Currently taking up BS Information Technology.
art_phil2005@hotmail.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow well, i'd rather not say the course I've taken, hmm just an advise, never take a course picked my your mom or dad that should be your first decision to make in life to become a certified grown up! and its not about the what course you took but what your going to be after you finish your studies! well okay i'll say my course, just to be fair! I've taken up Computer Technology and i'm not so happy about it coz it wasn't even my choice!its my sisters coz she payed my tuition. :crybaby: I really wanted to take Journalism... :crybaby:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center]i am now taking up BSIT in ateneo de zamboanga university, although my first choice was MASSCOM:D[/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

now i take computer engineering in maii college hope i can follow teh material wkwkkwkkww
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I take [b]Biology[/b] course... wuaaa.. i didn't lyk my course.. so full of memory.. always make me feel dizzy :wallbash: :wallbash:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I d like to take up Nursing, Engineering and HRM in College (i dont know what will I choose)^^:D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking up bsn currently bsn-1
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a firt year college student.. taking up computer management and accounting
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: wee! since my dad didn't allow me to study in phil., then i guess i'll take [b][i]dialysis nurse/ physical therapy[/i][/b] first..then work and at the same time, i'll take the course i really like, [b]pediatrics[/b].. i really want to be a [b][i]pediatrician[/i][/b] though it'll take 8-11yrs. to study.. =)=)=)
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'm in my 3rd yr bsn..:D[/align]
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd finished my college course.. =) bachelor of science in nursing.. :lol: yuhoo.. too tough.. but i passed my board exam.. and now im a registered nurse.. :lol::lol:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[=)b]im not yet finish mah studies in highschool, but i'd already took entrance exam... mah course is B.S.Nursing...Because that i s in demand in abroad, & I want 2 help the doctor 2 cure the sick...that's all...[:idea:/b]
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]BS COMPUTER SCIENCE..[/b] the reason/s :arrow:want be web programmer. :arrow:expert in digital arts. but we didn't really focused on photo editing or something. im planning to take another course that focuses on digital arts. wee (yes. after this.)
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too computer science.. ______________________________ [align=left][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/ftalk.png[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][/spoiler]
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking BSIE-ia. [ BS Industrial Education Major in Industrial Arts ] ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:47

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy