• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

college of architecture.. =):thumbsup: :thumbsup: B.S archi..

Last edited by xoOox (2009-01-11 19:24:39)

dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i want to take up tourism.. i like to be a stewardess.. but my mother wants accountancy.. :]
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm taking up AB JOURNALISM =)
ian_rumuar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm currently taking up BS-Nursing in CEU-Makati but I'm in confusion if i gonna shift to another course bec. i found it hard for me. well, my other choices are comsci and i.T...
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm currently taking up Computer Engineering, my fathers choice... but as of now, im starting to like this course because Im enjoying in my computer subjects... [align=right][color=blue]EDUCATION IS THE BEST TREASURE YOU CAN HAVE[/color] [/align]

Last edited by kyutjenz (2009-01-21 23:53:57)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kuan...... com. ed. nursing. com. sci. :]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]uhmm.. nursing .. :rolleyes:[/i]
jenux
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: hmmm I'm taking up Bachelor in science and accountacy this course makes me bleed, bleed and bleed here in divine word college
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Computer Science in USLS. :P
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) hrm. .@ ua Its the coolest corx. . We travel a lot. .
vhanvenalle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have taken Computer Science however it is only for 2 years i really love programming(database, networking) i have a lot of certificates for my achievements but lol :D i think ill be needing to continue it for 4 years... hmf lots of compny prefer bachelor hate it :evil:
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i'm already in college..first year.. ..i'm taking up BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY.. ..i love dealing with numbers but i think numbers hate me..=D
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BS IT proud to be :D
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]i take A-levels...hehe :lol: [/color][/b]
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

me? [still in 1st yr HS :| so it's yet final] maybe: nursing/ veterinary/ medicine/ b.a/ com-e ^^
KIMMMY
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wanted to take up fashion. But end up taking BS Accountancy. Which I shifted to Marketing Management. And love to be called as Marketer. :)
anette16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

currently taking up: [spoiler]Bachelor of Science in Information Technology :D[/spoiler]
brendy098
» n00b
1969-12-31

im taking up BS Biology and im now on 2nd year.. the course is really hard coz you will have to take all biological sciences and also chemistry.. it is not just memorizations but also you have to understand the lessons.. it is really crappy sumtimes but it's fun also because you can connect all the life sciences from the molecular level to the enviroment where living on.. i really study hard so that i can cope up..but sumtimes i use dirty tactics...hahaha..=)
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am a Pharmacy Technician Graduate and I might switch to a nursing, maybe :)
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BS - Computer Engineering :music:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy