• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i'm taking up BS Medical Technology!:D
mark_yuji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i am an [b][/b]architecture student...:rolleyes:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] =) im taking BS NURSING[/b][/align]
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't know yet.., maybe IT(information and technology).:paranoid:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my course is unusual.. [spoiler][b]BS in NURSING!:lol:[/b][/spoiler]
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a HRM student. =D
hipchic1323
» n00b
1969-12-31

em currently a freshman FOREIGN SERVICE STUDENT! =)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll be a Marketing student soon!. :D :o
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

currently taking AMT "a.k.a" AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY :cool: ill continue in flying after this course.. :cool:
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i'm a first year college taking up ^bachelor of science in accountancy^ ..:):):):)
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer to take tourism. :D
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im 2nd year Bachelor of Science Information Technology XD it hard(LOL)
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Information Technology[/b] And [b]Computer Tech. (Vocational)[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, i want to take up b.s psycholoy..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all subjects that i learned in school =)
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm.... i thinking of d course IT(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) or EDUCATION(MAJOR IN SOCIAL STUDIES)
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm currently taking up Nursing...already in my fourth year... i really like the course not like others who juz took it for the reason that they want to go abroad... i really am having a lot of fun especially now that i am having my duty at the operating room... ..im also planning to take up another course...:arrow: LAw...it's great to be an attorney someday...:)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maantots009]well, i want to take up b.s psycholoy..[/quote] thats a nice course siz ;) :P :thumbsup: Im a graduate just last april 2008 and i took up B.S PSYCHOLOGY ;) :)
mizx0x0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img] [align=center][/align] [quote][/quote] [spoiler][/spoiler] ♥ahmpf... ♥help me. !i'm graduating in high school and yet i d0nt kn0w what wilL i g0ing t0 take up in my c0llege lyf.! ahuhuhuh:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
mizx0x0
» n00b
1969-12-31

♥iz it hard???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:55

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy