• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

yeah. im an abu-sayyaf in training. lols. @topic: im still thinking what to pursue. its either business ad and accountancy or tourism (since this is what my mom wants me to take up) :doubt:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

^ Haha :lol: but what course do you want? same here.. i was convinced by my mother to take nursing @topic: well.. i'm taking nursing :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: glad my mom didn't insist on me taking up nursing :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: glad my mom didn't insist on me taking up nursing :lol:[/quote] Lucky :D.. i really wanted to take engineering. but maybe i'll pursue it after finishing nursing ;)
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] I am taking Physical Theraphy! Oh yah! whatta! hehehe[/b]
chaoscris
» n00b
1969-12-31

currently i'm taking up BSCoE...though ot's really hard 'coz nw o'm at my 4th year standing...
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ Haha :lol: but what course do you want? same here.. i was convinced by my mother to take nursing[/quote] What I [i][b]really[/b][/i] want? I [i][b]really[/b][/i] wanna take up fashion designing. :disgust: But mom wouldn't allow me to. So okay. Ill take up whatever she wants then ill pursue fashion designing after. :thumbsdown:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hehe.. our mothers kinda have the same attitudes. my mom also don't want me to take engineering so i took what she wanted - nursing :eh: and yeah. i'll take engineering after too. haha
ralene3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a 4th year computer engineering student in DLS-C ..but i hate comp programming.. hmp
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

If you're in college, What course are you taking up? Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? I'm currently enrolled in Southville International School and Colleges AB Mass Communication, a sophomore student. I like the school scene. It made me more strong cause I'm starting to live independently and the course where I'm in, could definitely say that I fit with it. The passion of talking is being criticized since I love to talk/talking -- It makes my day whenever I utter any single word.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm a 4th yr. Education student major in [b]Special Education[/b] it's kinda hard yet fun at the same time ;)
sherryparfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm taking up AB Literature... :o
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=naosukewafu]Freshman taking an Electrical Engr. course in Uste,[/quote] woi! skulm8...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Im Not Actually A College Student.. But I Want To Take A Course With.. Nursing Or Comsci.. Hmm hehe. :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im taking Associate in Computer Technology (ACT) :)
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Information Technology...[/b] Enjoying it especially the multimedia majors! :)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just graduated from college... [b]bachelor of science in nursing... [/b] [i]Nurse ko bai![/i]
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking up bsece. it's not easy but it's worthy
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im taking up [b]bs computer science[/b].. and im enjoying what im studying.. :eh:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Taking up Information Technology! actually im a freshmen student! I hate algorithm! :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:55

[ 12 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy