• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

joi_smilely
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

im taking up bs nutrition and dietetics its so hard to tke that course hope some one help me to choose another course hehe
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[quote=joi_smilely]im taking up bs nutrition and dietetics its so hard to tke that course hope some one help me to choose another course hehe[/quote] Why not nursing? haha :lol: just kidding
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm taking computer science / software development... so hardddddd :midfinger: :crybaby: :crybaby: wish me luck...
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^right now im taking up BS NURSING![/b][/align]
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]BSIT-Major Web Developer[/b] =)
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

plans to take up ma. in chem, biotech, microbio...
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

nursing
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

currently taking up broadcast journalism...i really love it.. i have the chance to interview with different people like senators or news casters...
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im just finish my study in accountancy field..in planning to continue again taking master and acca. My dream is to study until PHD before 30yrs old :eh: :thumbsup:
caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i originally want to take up linguistics.. cos i love to learn new languages. kyaa! but i have to take up nursing instead.. :crybaby:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is electrical engineering department,majoring telecommunication. :D
raniel32
» n00b
1969-12-31

My 1st choice is IT ,2nd is Computer Science, 3rd is computer programing, 4th is Military Science, 5th is aeronautics ahahahahahahaha dami ahhh kulang nlng Austronaut /gg hehehehehe......
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nursing! :D
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

before, i was taking up [b]nursing[/b].. but now im taking up [b]accountancy[/b].. talk about making life sooo hard!..haha! :lol:
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

now im a graduating industrial engineering student.. yipeehh.. :smoke:
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Information Technology :D :D
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

currently taking up info tech at FATIMA university QC PROGRAMMING is difficult but im interested on it MATH-hate this subj. i also want graphic arts that all ayt
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

im taking Computer Network Administration.. its only same in Computer Engineering.. *it is a hardware type*.. hate the electronics.. but i cant wait for the second semester for the programming.. i think ill loving it.. :O
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

AMACC taking Up Info. Tech.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fine arts and HRM... :thumbsup:

Last edited by dale (2007-10-10 12:54:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:09

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy