• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[b][/b]nursing..incoming 1st yr
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

ERK. Chemical Engineering. Hahhahaha. Got to get ready with Calculus. Huhuhu. :))))))))))
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm an [i]incoming[/i] [b]Freshmen[/b] of the course[b] [i]BSN[/i][/b] or[b] Nursing[/b]=):thumbsup:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ohmygodthatKEL,shameless]Chemical Engineering. Hahhahaha. Got to get ready with Calculus. Huhuhu.[/quote] lol, integral calculus is quite harder than differential calculus.. =D @topic.. BS Computer Engineering here.. in coming 3yr. :eh:
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hm.. CS but now i'd like to shift to IT since it's indemand at the moment.. i used to study @ ama but the teaching on branch ER really sux.. sorry :eh::eh::eh: try to study @ pup or @ fatima wish me luck :D:D:D

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-29 23:00:22)

akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] im an incoming junior student im taking up BS Computer Science ooOow.. i really like it especially the web design.. hehehe.. but before comsci, i really like to take finearts.. in UST.. huhu i passed the entrance exam.. but but but.... huhuhuhu....... so dramatic? haha [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

BS Computer Science, BS Computer education
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

BSIE ComEd
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A college freshie, and will take up Information Technology.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: still on BS Industrial Engineering :crybaby: didn't have the guts to shift to Civil Engineering :paranoid: (m afraid of my parents getting angry :ninja:)
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

BS Computer Science! Coz I'm planning to become a mad scientist! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ECE business admin. business manage. Multimedia arts... one after the another..haha :P
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]^hmm being a journalist. it won't flood you in numbers, but my, in words it will. think about shifting. what's your passion, or something, ask yourself questions that might help you. :D[/quote] Thanks miss takashi. Great help. Agh, I won't bother to shift. Hassle. BTW, good choices of course huh. Go for the Law. :eh: [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: still on BS Industrial Engineering :crybaby: didn't have the guts to shift to Civil Engineering :paranoid: (m afraid of my parents getting angry :ninja:)[/quote] Hehe. Aja miss meng. So, what's the difference though? :rolleyes: @ topic - #279. :eh:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-01 15:03:56)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will be second year college on june..taking up information technoogy or BSIT.. then after i graduate im thinkng about studying for BsComEng !?!?!?! comp. engr. hehehe :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]Hehe. Aja miss meng. So, what's the difference though?[/quote] :arrow: the title perhaps? haha. well, i'm more into structure analysis than solving others' problems :lol: :ninja: :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Ate meng: it sure is hard to shift. --- an incoming sophomore BSN student. and an ECE wanna-be. haha lols :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]the title perhaps? haha. well, i'm more into structure analysis than solving others' problems[/quote] [i]Sabi ko nga.[/i] Opps! hihi.. Ahh. structure analysis sounds a bit harder than solving [i]others'[/i]probs. btw, just an opinion. :eh: Tons of gudlucksss, miss meng. ;)

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-02 12:35:48)

~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=16th]ohmygodthatKEL,shameless wrote: Chemical Engineering. Hahhahaha. Got to get ready with Calculus. Huhuhu. lol, integral calculus is quite harder than differential calculus.. @topic.. BS Computer Engineering here.. in coming 3yr.[/quote] DIfferential calculus is more harder than integral calculus :eh::eh: in differential you will dealing with the time rates, maxima and minima, etc while in integral you will dealing with the area, volume, moments of the curves in a cartesian plane which is easier to analyze because it uses only analytic geometry and solid geometry =)=) @ topic Im incoming 4th year BSECE student which means more and more projects and lot of money to be spend especially in MICROPROCESSOR designs :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by ~jps~ (2008-06-02 20:57:44)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ hey i hate to disagree but i find IC harder than DC :eh: or maybe because my DC professor is better than my IC professor..anyway, at least i'm glad i've been there.. haha @t same here incoming 4th bsie
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im an incoming freshmen student . .ammmmm . .hehe . .im taking up masscommunication major in broadcasting . .hahaha . .[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 15 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy