• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i took medical transcription in MTC Academy cavite city.. lolz.. i already graduated with flying colors.. :penguin: it only took two years.. but i am now in my job..
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

taking up BS architecture...
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

taking up BSN....=)
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well My Course in College is Bachelor Of Science in Computer Science
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sa susunod Cguro mag Take ako ng Course Nursing Engineer heheheh lolz
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking [b]Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology[/b].. :eh:
inhinyero
» n00b
1969-12-31

I myself is an engineering student.. it runs in the blood. mom and dad are both professional engineers, civil and mechanical, respectively. And i am majoring in electronics.
vanessa17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]-->i toOk up nurSing.. -->aND i fiNd iT intEristiNg.. -->iM juZ freShman..hehe[/i][/b]
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Computer Engineering Third Year!!!
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Web Progammer............
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

im only 2nd year highschool student but i want take up Computer Science..:)
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im going to take up BS Nursing next year... I NEED HELP http://theftalk.com/t54194-What%27s-BS-Nursing-like%3F.html <---CHECK THAT TOPIC OUT and POST THOUGHTS there :)
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts [/b]<-that's the course i want to take. it suit me a LOT!but unfortunately the course (*ithink)is only avlb. [i].lang sa MANILA[/i]. :doubt: then my parents[i] KONTRABIDA[/i] :doubt: they dont allow me togo to school there.! I RILI DUNNO.head&&shoulders:DD arghh..aniwei my [b]SECOND CHOICE now >AB Communication Arts.[/b]

Last edited by airies (2009-01-04 08:47:33)

Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine Is [b]College of design n commerce.(Graphic design) [/b] :eh:
mistine
» n00b
1969-12-31

em taking up BS.IT
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im taking up a [b]Instrumentation and control engineering[/b] right now. sounds cool. :lol:
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

hallu! im not yet a graduating high school student... coz im still a sophomore.....but atleast medyo malapit na no? :D back to the topic: i want to take a pre-med course coz i want to be a doctor =)
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im taking up Information Technology. i dont like programming really. especially if im not the one who can make the designated proj. hmm i dont like hardware subjects too :P the only thing i like is web design subjects :)
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Right now, I'm sophomore in High School and I'm planning to take up Nursing as my preparatory. Then, after I take the Nursing Board Exam, I'll take up medicine - I wanna be a [b]Pediatrician[/b]. =)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well............. im currently taking [spoiler]electronics engineering[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:57

[ 9 queries - 0.211 second ]
Privacy Policy