• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

in college... I'll be taking CoE.. or C.A(culinary arts) CoE: I want to take this course coz. it's natural in my blood!! C.A: to help my mom with the business she's in now...
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

IT is what i will take.. I really like computers..
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bachelor Of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE 2nd yr ) lol imao! Coz i love electronics lol ^_^
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mii korz [spoiler]Bachelor of Science in Information Technology :D[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D bachelor of science in NURSING..
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

information tech.is the one of demand in the world today:D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Nursing! :D im on my 3rd year na! :eh: hopefully ill past the board exam 0n time! :D
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

junior Busi Admin student..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

computer management and accounting.. first year, and i wanna shift,.. hahaha
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am a college student *3rd year* my course :arrow: BSN ~ how am i taking it..? :arrow: hard! hard! hard! man power is needed!
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The undying-BSN ^-^ =)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1st yr.. BSIE ComEd :thumbsup:
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm my courze is medicine..
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Jz Finished My BSC Maj. in Tourism Mgt. I had the best days of my life being a Tomsoc [Tourism Society] Stud.! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the course i took.. was Psychology... uhmm we are urgently in need of a Pol. Scie and Tourism Grad here haha :lol: haiz... :wallbash:
manuever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]aerOnautiCz!.. :eh: [/b][/align]
nazries
» n00b
1969-12-31

im taking bachelor of science in intelligent system final year
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BS Forestry in UPLB then shifting to Computer Science at ACLC-Taguig.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im currently taking up [b]Bachelor of Science in Entrepreurial Management[/b] in [b]Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Taguig Campus[/b] and im a [b]graduating student[/b].. (but i dont look like a college student :eh:)

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-10-12 02:42:58)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Currently taking up Bachelor's of Science major in Nursing.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:41

[ 9 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy