• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

i took up Nursing. proud to say i'm already an RN. ;)
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

[b]ill take nursing[/b]
alyssa_skye_rockstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im taking Mass Comm... it's really fun, actually.. you get to do all these crazy stuff and just let your imagination run wild (esp. writing, videography,photography) College is tough, but If you really love what you're doing, I think you can survive it..,:lol:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

accounting and finance...=)
raemie20
» n00b
1969-12-31

im taking up HRM :) Hmmmm. HRM is really fun :) especially math :)) ahahaha. I'm not bored with my course so maybe i can say im loving it and im having fuuuun :P Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up?
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im taking up enviromental science ... :o :o
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nursing.aide :) i graduated april 2,08 hihi :)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BSN. the major subject seems to be so [b]hard[/b]. well, the teacher doesn't have any references when she is teaching so when she can't remember a certain thing about the topic she is also confused and she did not know what to do at that moment.:lol:
jroyan07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking up bussiness management at De La Salle Lipa... i'm already 3rd yr. =)
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bachelor degree- mechanical engineering =)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

anything.. it must be comfortable for me..
jeanna
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a third year computer science student and its really hard hahahaah
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I took BS HRM but i shift to BS Nursing.. even if its now harder,i find it interesting.. :eh:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Information Technology. hmm.. on my 2nd yr taking this course i found myself having an easy way for all of my programming sujects.. and same as in my web designing subjects.. *gee gee* :cool:
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]currently studying [b][u][i]HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT[/i][/u][/b]. :lol:[/align]
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bs Psychology,,,,,,,,
deathripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm taking up BSCS1 it's cool!
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99cc]im taking up NURSING! although at first, it's not really my choice now i had learn to love it! :)[/color][/b][/align]
sugarcoatedaccident
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]civil engineering[/b]. love it when we're using Tsquares, triangles tech pens
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

finished [b]engineering technology[/b] and currently taking up bachelor of science in [b]electrical engineering![/b] whoa! who are [i]electrical engineering students[/i] here aside from me?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 10 queries - 0.206 second ]
Privacy Policy