• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

princez_aiya15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

BS Computer Engineering
shuffledkisses
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

im taking bs food technology. it's really hard. haha. there are lots of chemistry and microbiology subjects to take up. i really want bs computer science, but i'm not really good in math.

Last edited by shuffledkisses (2010-08-09 06:13:13)

jhaeanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Currently taking BS Architecture. :)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm taking Business Administration major in Human Resource Development Management
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Economics in Finance Mangement
jamellesumagaysay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][/i]i am taking BSN right now Bachelor of Science in Nursing and I really love this curriculum because my sisters inspired me in this part. So now I am starting take up Nursing at the University and I hope I can finished it with a patience.. :-p
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I still want to take up Mass Communications at University Of The Philippines. :) [i]Oops, wrong thread. I should've posted this at the "what course are you planning to take" thread. I'm not in College yet. My apologies. XD[/i]

Last edited by harlequin0666 (2010-08-28 23:31:58)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at the University of the Assumption.
CHiAKi.NHEii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont have for now :) high school student here :) but planning to take up computer science or information technology :)

Last edited by CHiAKi.NHEii (2010-09-01 04:42:34)

KEYTzeroeytPAPS
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]UNDECIDED :( - SENIOR HIGH STUDENT..[/b]

Last edited by KEYTzeroeytPAPS (2010-09-03 07:06:57)

Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Bsn :)
w3ng0t
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bsit
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bachelor of Science in Development Communication. I originally wanted to take up MasComm, but I never regret taking up this one. :)
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

associate in computer technology :o
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BS Math :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I already forgot what my course was! j/k. I took up B.S. Computer Engineering, managed to finish up to 3rd Year only, and shifted my course, and completed the degree for Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. ;)
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BS information technology :) inspired by the ftalk :lol2:
iamjanee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm a BS Accountancy student :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 12 queries - 0.150 second ]
Privacy Policy