• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

OMG!!! it's now April and my Entrance examination is getting nearer yet I still don't know what course to take! I'm having a hard decision what course should I take. I have a choice of IT, but I'm still curious if I should really take it.. could somebody give just an overview to IT? those who are taking up IT courses out there.. what are your experiences..do you love it?is it really HARD! my other chioces are Pharma,Chem,MedTech,and dentistry.. oh please help me!:crybaby:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

I'm going to take up IT this coming school year.. If you want to take IT be sure you are good in math..
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I'm not Very good in Math, I'm not that so bad in math though.. hehehe..

Last edited by nica1214 (2008-04-06 06:12:41)

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]OMG!!! it's now April and my Entrance examination is getting nearer yet I still don't know what course to take! I'm having a hard decision what course should I take. I have a choice of IT, but I'm still curious if I should really take it.. could somebody give just an overview to IT? those who are taking up IT courses out there.. what are your experiences..do you love it?is it really HARD! my other chioces are Pharma,Chem,MedTech,and dentistry.. oh please help me!crybaby[/quote] I like to ask if what college or university you are going to take exam this april? ---- [quote=nica1214]^ I'm not Very good in Math, I'm not that so bad in math though.. hehehe..[/quote] if you love to take IT, go for it even you are not good in math.. soon you will realize that it is easy if you take it wholeheartedly.. ----

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-06 07:25:44)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Saint Louis University.. what about you? what School? hay... thanks for your advice anyway.. [quote]if you love to take IT, go for it even you are not good in math.. soon you will realize that it easy if you take it wholeheartedly..[/quote] ^the message above of yours is convincing me to take IT! haha
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]Saint Louis University.. what about you? what School? hay... thanks for your advice anyway.. [quote]if you love to take IT, go for it even you are not good in math.. soon you will realize that it is easy if you take it wholeheartedly..[/quote] ^the message above of yours is convincing me to take IT! haha[/quote] tnx.. [b]Mindanao State University - GenSan[/b] :):):) so..taga.baguio k?

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-06 10:06:17)

erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sorry...... =) dont know yet im still deciding... can somebody help me in deciding???? i love arts.. =| i love in designing... =| uhhhmmm i love..science???? =| hmhhhmm,.....:( but..... im telli8ng u this...im just an 1st year heheheheh....:lol::lol: but i want to know wat is the best course???? can somebody tell me :question: :question: :question:[/b][/align]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ jm_dodo nope... but I'll go to Baguio this may to transfer na! hahaha @ erikashae oh so you're still a first year student.. well that's good, thinking of your course EARLY... don't imitate me, haha It's now April and the resumption of School is getting nearer yet my mind cannot decide what course to take.. well first you should base your skills and talents to your course... like you said you want science...then you should take a course which is/are related to science and most important..you should LOVE it... as JM have stated, if you love it, then take it.. :D:thumbsup: you're still young, you have four more years to discover you likes and skills.. good luck! haha
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]@ jm_dodo nope... but I'll go to Baguio this may to transfer na! hahaha @ erikashae oh so you're still a first year student.. well that's good, thinking of your course EARLY... don't imitate me, haha It's now April and the resumption of School is getting nearer yet my mind cannot decide what course to take.. well first you should base your skills and talents to your course... like you said you want science...then you should take a course which is/are related to science and most important..you should LOVE it... as JM have stated, if you love it, then take it.. :D:thumbsup: you're still young, you have four more years to discover you likes and skills.. good luck! haha[/quote] yeah..thank u... i will decide it very well!!! =)=)=)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Law or Doctorate !!
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am planning to take Interior Designing! :D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yep! [b]im in college-[/b] freshman*sophie next SY. im taking up [u][b]Nursing.[/b][/u] [i]--i dont like it, infact my parents just told me to take it up.[/i] so.. 1year of suffering. why not pursue it. :lol:
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm taking up nursing!! before, i really hate this course my parents just forced me to take this but now im starting to enjoy it.. hehehe!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im taking up nursing...why? because it's my calling [plastic!!] just kiddding.. i dream of wearing a scrub suit...and that's it..(ambabaw!)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm an incoming college this coming academic year, i'll take up nursing in la salle :D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bsn
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

broadcast journalism. =)
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

i took up Information Management but it last only a semester since i moved out frm d country im pretty sure i'll be taking up nursing this coming spring...wish me luck *i heard its difficult*
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm...it seems like there are so many BSN studes here in eptok...for those who are planning to take nursing...im telling you, it's hard but it's very very exciting especially when youre already in the "field"...chit-chatting with patients, joking around while youre waiting for a DR case, taking VS...uhmm shaving the *tootoot* of the patients (that's my mastery!!!:lol:)...you'll know what im saying when you are there..:eh:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll take Occupational Therapy in UST/UP then i'll take Medicine. im planning to take Law and Nursing also. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're [b][i]in college[/i][/b], [b]What course are you taking up?[/b] Tell us, how is it for you? How are you holding up? ;) If you're an [b][i]incoming college student[/i][/b], [b]What course

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:07

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy