• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

what makes a profile a good and a great profile? For me there are 10 ways.. 1. Originality 2. Creativeness 3. Uniqueness 4. not to Laggish >it annoys your visitors to wait just for your profile< 5. simple but entertaining 6. no more annoying scripts that makes the visitors not to come back again into ur profile 7. fast LoadinG 8. the CODES are HIDDEN and cannot be RIPPED by the rippers, even they used FIREFOX or other.. just to view the source code. 9. also the profile must be well-organized 10. make sure also to put FRIENDSTER always in ur PROFILE or else u will be BANNED >:) heheheh that's all ...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

I prefer calm-color profile.. :P
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

just fast loading and original... :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as long as it has music :eh:
foxhoundkerk
» n00b
1969-12-31

The [b]GAYEST[/b] profile wins. hahahahaha =D

Last edited by foxhoundkerk (2006-11-17 07:19:34)

kimchitina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy]originality.... i think... :D[/quote] yeah this is it. ORIGINAL|TY..
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

a good page required a clean profile. and good colour coodinations. and i definitely agree with you all. and dear god that effing automation testi's really anoying.
admin
» FTalkManiac

moved to Friendster Lounge :arrow:
CalvinLimuel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Of course, no offensive items. And, interesting, simple, and well-organized layout.
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my [b]PICTURE[/b] makes my profile great! haha.. :D

Last edited by booqalixeta♥ (2006-12-01 05:18:26)

GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]SOLELY[/b] [b]S[/b]implicity - simple but effective [b]O[/b]riginal - no copycats [b]L[/b]ethal - should have sinister x-factor ^_^ [b]E[/b]nigmatic - different to others [b]L[/b]ovely - self-explanatory [b]Y[/b]ou! - shows you & how you work Got it? :cool:
ayrizsh
» n00b
1969-12-31

~originaLity ~user friendLy ~walang [b]testimania[/b] :evil: hehehe...^^ ~designz.. ~c0oL playList ~nice pics [hehe..]
herShey
» n00b
1969-12-31

if its overlayed..period..heheh
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if u updated ur profile evey15 days or a month, if u change ur pics sometimes, di ung buhat pag umpisa mo yun pa rin ang nakikita na pic sa profile mo if u put some entertainment, like mp3's design that is simple and a readable profile, di ung nakakaduling easy 2 load, para di nahihirapan ang mga naka dial up, hehehe [u]basta binibigyan mo lng ng pansin at mina maniobra lng lagi ang profile , [/u] [b] ur profile is great[/b]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i totally agree... specially on making ur profile readable... and it shud not lag computers... and it should be easy to navigate (this usually for overlayed profiles)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:exclaim: [b]UNIQUENESS[/b] :exclaim: =) :thumbsup:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cleanliness i think and nice color scheme
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if you create your profile with effort and originality. thats greatt ;;
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]originality as well.. and design also..[/b] =)
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heey... where's my post?! I made one.. a LONG one.. *sniff*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy