• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

I like layouts w/ JS Tweaks but not o-v-e-r!!!
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[align=center][b]cool BG, and lots of tweakers(useful tweakers,not overtweaking)[/b][/align]
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think that it should be a fast-loading profile..:)
_dangerous fire_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hei..i'm ol now...:D[/b]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not so many applications.!!
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

get your own ideas maybe ?
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmmm,,..nice layout and readable texts..
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the add-ons.. \ not laggish.,.
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry i accidentally reposted.. really sorry..

Last edited by a_4thwatcher4ril (2008-04-21 04:24:16)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Interesting Information Or something cool [b][xBlançhєx][/b][/i]
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]whel, the [b]originality of the design[/b], [b]contents[/b] && must not be xhuper annoyin`..:D[/quote] [/align]
fjufvd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-][color=#CC0000] - Fast-Loading - ORIGINAL Design - Uniqueness - Simple - NO irritating tricks like: MAKE-ME-A-TESTI-OR-YOU-CANT-EXIT trick - annoying... Nag-iba na ung meaning ng 'testimonial' ngayon... *sigh* [/color][/quote] :([b][/b]<">[quote][/quote] [url][/url][url][/url][u][/u][b][/b][b][/b][img][/img][quote][/quote] :gift:=D:disgust::cake:=D
imat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Simplicity + user friendly :redface: and most of all do not require you to leave a testy :disgust:.. It does not have to be an overlay layout.[/quote]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Easy to load, and own originality. that's all.[/b][/color]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

In the testi/ comment part, it is good if you accept only meaningful, not only spaces or very page eating comment..haha
0_o Leviiiie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]× fast loading × not overdecorated × [u]simply[/u] [i]nice[/i]. ü × ♥[/b]
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. simple + awesome + relax.. I think...=)
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~absolutely cute. . :lol:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhmm.. Designs and Simple.. That's all i can think of.. :D
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute profile or not too many things in their profile. it make it too slow to load :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:35

[ 9 queries - 0.122 second ]
Privacy Policy