• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

darkflower12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

A great profile for me is: 1. Doesn't have too many videos. 2. Doesn't have two or more MP3 Players. 3. Is Clean and simple
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[b]1. Not Slow to load. 2. Easy to read font sizes and styles 3. Nice layout (Must attract viewers) 4. Must have a catchy primary photo..:D[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]1. Not Slow to load. 2. Easy to read font sizes and styles 3. Nice layout (Must attract viewers) 4. Must have a catchy primary photo..:D[/quote] yepz.. i am in way with u derick that make our profile so great!
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Clean And Simple.[/i]
dodo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple & unique.
Sabrina_Joeseph
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!I Am Sabrina. I am new. Add me sabrina_joeseph@yahoo.com thank you..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=red] yuh i agree sis!., and also the perfect color combination!., i mean the background and the color font~! ji!2:D[/color]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple & enteresting. :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ same with her...=) The only different thing is..I have my face all over my profile..:D Just take a look..;]
frz_pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think is : 1.simple... 2.colorful... yeah........ hahahahaha
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

personality of the owner .. :eh:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

my ex made my profile 4 me...:O http://profiles.friendster.com/RAPIDOH
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when the owner is interesting.. :lol:
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] :penguin:[b]the profile that explains hu u really are.. and wat u really want.. i think thats the best profile that someone will have..[/b]

Last edited by vennemesse (2008-07-02 22:04:37)

xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

you can do everything what you want for your profile. =):thumbsup:
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

not messy. not laggish. :)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple and neat.... =):thumbsup:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

many friends..hekhek, 1.simple 2.unique 3.hav own computer..
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ofcorse pictures :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Now I realized, profiles could be great even if there are less tricks... color combination, theme and simplicity of layout can make a profile much better!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy