• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

ulann
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

interesting . :D
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

uniqueness and if it has sense like for example when you read something about that person,you can enjoy reading it..
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll take on simplicity.. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Simplicity and faster page loading...
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lots of tweakers..i guess.. [spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja::thumbsup: its simple and no hides .. like hide comments hide frends and has some tweaks =D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja::thumbsup: its simple and no hides .. like hide comments hide frends and has some tweaks =D
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ | | hanayoshixshinobi please avoid double posting :D >anyways hmmmm to me...< -user friendly and fast loading :D:thumbsup: -simple yet unique something that viewers dont see everyday in someones profile :D:thumbsup: -readable and viewable in most browsers From IE to Opera etc etc :D:thumbsup: -no DROP-ME-A-TESTI-OR-YOU-CANT-LEAVE-HERE code its annoying actually :disgust::thumbsdown:

Last edited by xXRaPXx (2008-05-13 08:42:59)

o0oJuLiaNo0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup, yup... haha! a simple css will do... originality counts, just be creative, designs... yeah' haha... i luv this one.... (though' it doesn't posess ^ those characteristics :lol:... ) [img]http://h1.ripway.com/o0ojuliano0o/sintaksis/001/yahooprofy.bmp[/img]

Last edited by o0oJuLiaNo0o (2008-05-12 19:17:30)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I would say easy to load && own originality. That's all. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to have a good profile is to have a c box
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simplicity and uniqueness ... that should do the trick =P
chatta191996
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm. hmmm. hmm. `of course, u should find a nice layout. `and don't put a nonsense info's bout urself on ur about me. `it's better if ur profile's cursor is sooo cute!.
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it's cleanliness and simplicity!
hushblush
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there! I think a criteria for making a GOOD PROFILE would be: :thumbsup: USER- FRIENDLINESS :thumbsup: READABILITY :thumbsup: UNIQUENESS
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

unique...not like the others. crossover layouts are now speading so for me, it better to have an overlay or javascript. they`re harder to apply though. hihi
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree. not the lag-ish thingy. great background :] the testimonials. anddd. the one who owns it :lol:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

damn unique,, lol.. user friendly..
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

easyload. Not exaggerated, & doesnt have any trick jst to leave him/her a comment,or testi
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me,, it's the profiler's personality,,that makes a profile great,,!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:35

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy