• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

..if the profile holder is also great.. ^^ ..ehe..
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]i think all already mentioned :rolleyes: [/b] :D [/color][/align]
cintaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D :redface: :penguin: :penguin:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me, a profile would be great if it has a sense. There is something you can get when going to a profile. I mean, The viewers will find something they want to find. The about me's. The real purpose of profile. When your about is just nothing. or if you just want to impress someone with your very cool and nice layout using css extension and javascript without the about me's. Its nothing. and also near to USELESS. that's what a profile means to me. =3
~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=violet]nice, simple but clean i think =|[/color]

Last edited by ~*Ghedmae*~ (2007-10-06 21:17:16)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

originality content :) :thumbsup: and designs :) :)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a great profile is judged by its contents . . . its substance. In short, by the friends who are in there. I see friends by the thousands in a single profile. Most of them people who do not even have an iota of interest in you. They are clutters... and they are meaningless. I often discard "friends" who cannot even reply (even once) if they are already in my list for sometime.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Great personality of the page owner =) And no annoying codes for example the many pop-up!! I just hate it..hehe :D [/b]
chandra123
» n00b
1969-12-31

look simple and good inside...it's the best one
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tHink a profile which is `users frndLy :D
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

user friendly and simple... ;)
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here are few things that make a profile great ^^ anyway, great idea putting this up n_n > awesome profile style > legible enough > load fast > not lag-ish > clean That's all
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.Simple 2.User friendly 3.Clean

Last edited by jep0y (2007-10-26 08:42:47)

cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool bg user frndly
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe the contents of it. The About Me section. Or maybe the layout. The graphics in it. Who wants to view profile who is so laaaag. :thumbsdown:
starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fast loading No too much graphics or videos
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/pixs0002.jpg[/img] it is alway friendster that we`re talking...

Last edited by judajammers (2007-10-31 16:50:32)

n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What makes a profile great? + bright profiles that are easy on the eyes =) + flawless designs :eh: + originality :thumbsup:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

profiles that is not too long to load also the text is readable
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Eye Candy GUI Dial-up Compatible Not Private
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy