• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

sensya
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

jzt like mine... hehe :D jowk.. simply beautiful =D tsk.... tsk... =)
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

a lag-free profile. but for me. i prefer the one with not much space ( wide scroll bar left ) i don't put much graphics *especially big ones* because it causes lag and a big wide profile.
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity is the best, no random pop up windows, its annoying, so make it simple but unique. hehehehehe :lol:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple but rocks \m/ ^_^ \m/
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,my own opinion is when the profile is good in the eyes.. no unnecessary whatsoever!
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ehehe ryt... en maybe wen the music is so co0l/sweet/like-able... the view will make "stambay" @ ur proffy :D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your profile would be great if you'll add me to your friends' list.. bwahhahaha...(eBiL LaP)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

One Word.. [b]Simpicity.[/b]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, for me. 1. Isnt too crowded with all those widgets 2. Doesnt have too many media things (youtube videos, etc) 3. Doesnt hurt the eye 4. Cute 5. Pleasing to anyone 6. Appropriate to any person =) I'm a choosy person . =)
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

user friendly...
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] the personality of the user![/color][/align]
x_jacque
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes. Easy to load. Because if it's not easy to load, visitors will be irritated and they will not visit your profile anymore.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple... i just love simple profiles
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity & originality..:eh:
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][b] Simplicity and Neatness... Read-able Right Grammar.. =D [/b][/color][color=orange] [/color]

Last edited by x_y_z (2008-03-24 10:13:39)

shy_suspender
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's the originality i think.. and BLACK.. wheesh..=)
satriya
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

make a friendsterstalk say .... wow :o
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simplicity+ uniqueness and showing ur personality " the real you" through ur profile.. :D
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

creativity and uniqueness w/ audience impact!:|:D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks man...never forget it... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :cool::cool::cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 9 queries - 0.170 second ]
Privacy Policy