• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

KyO
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

:disgust: ... of course the difference :D
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

something like mine hehehe. . :D :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like it wen profile has heaps of infos and writings in their profile i like to read :D lol i enjoy reading 'em and edited pictures as well :lol: coz i enjoy looking at them
sexilicious_emo_gal
» n00b
1969-12-31

:kiss: :evil: :kiss: :wow: :rose: :wow:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Originality Simplicity better look at my profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/althea619[/url] =) :thumbsup:
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm... the originality, unique, simple, fast loading... and makes you feel comfortable by looking on it... =)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when it has tweaks & a good layout has a long info about more about me doesn't have many many iamges, vids, etc. . doesnt't have a wide profile it must have 500px on the leftside & 300px on the rightside
shorty100cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think what friendster profile makes great hmmmmm... i think if i i can see my hard work of trying 2 understand those codes..lol :smoke:
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]1. simplicity 2. mix n match of colors 3. terrific background[/b]
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

forme its [b]simplicity[/b], [b]creativity[/b],and [b]originality[/b][b][/b] plus not [b]loggish[/b] ;]
salvajita
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make the div layout? I am very much interested in doing my own profile good.
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simplicity ish always the best :thumbsup:
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

what makes a prof. great? hmmm...i thnk when ur bckround fits on varius design & graphics or icons that u put on it... :smoke: great prof. doesn't have videos (lots of videos) that can lag ur pc... :smoke:
cradelrain
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uhhmmm for mE? people see u in ur profile, a great profile for me is something that can deliver the right message to those people who see it... sometimes wHEN Im viewING other people frofile i say ok ok, your great in twEAking profile... but jaz another friendster addik...
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ehm..a great profile depend on you.. =) make your profile that people easy to see and understand.. ;) :thumbsup:
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) ...if your profile has something that other profiles don't have that would make others take notice. that would make them visit and not be annoyed of its contents. that would make those who noticed visit again and again. ...that would make a profile assimilate like a website. =)

Last edited by flex (2007-09-27 23:44:46)

haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]hmm.. i think when your feel relaxed when viewing someones profile... ;) helps to remove stress^^ =)[/quote] i very much agree.. =) and also i make mine functional..i mean,.i put up a small nurse station on my profile.. :D :lol: [quote=lionheartcgr]something like mine hehehe. . :D :D[/quote] You're right, my future colleague..i like your profile.. :thumbsup: check mine out.. :D ----> http://profiles.friendster.com/harukojaissa

Last edited by haruko_jaissa (2007-09-28 04:58:35)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simplicity! :D :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me the design and its easy to load...
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

visual effects makes your profile so great!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy