• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Kam
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Oraginality and Simpleness. :thumbsup:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[b]simplicity and easy to load ^^[/b]
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, easy to load, cool lay-out, nice pics much friends and comments.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple yet flashy! :D:thumbsup: gets? :D apir! :penguin:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah...readable and fast-loading!,,,...:D:thumbsup:
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's mine.. Easy to load and Simple but presentable..=D=D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

easy to load .. and simple ..
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a neat profile... in other words minimal content....don't over do your profile
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's simple, neat and fast to load!! :D

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-15 06:17:09)

partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple + originality + fast to load + uniqueness and beauty.. to add more the text should legebly...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Clear. Legible. Uniqueness. Not too crowded.
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-]- Fast-Loading - ORIGINAL Design - Uniqueness - Simple - NO irritating tricks like: MAKE-ME-A-TESTI-OR-YOU-CANT-EXIT trick - annoying... Nag-iba na ung meaning ng 'testimonial' ngayon... *sigh*[/quote] AGREE wit tat~ Comments... waahahhaah :wallbash: But WE can't BLAME profilers and editors to imitate some tricks... :lol:
jeby_estel23
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea:cool::mad::clock:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-fast loading -great layout by a great layout maker -Originality -and Simplicity are some of the factors that makes my profile great^^
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what makes a profile great: fast loading profile readable letters lots of pictures very creative has a banner comments and stuff :)
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fast to load and Lots of tricks [spoiler]Newbie always[/spoiler] :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

one of a kind lays and added with cool tricks! like intro page and ect.. :D

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-09-22 23:51:09)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everything makes a profile great :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice profile and some tricks will do :D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simplicity and originality.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy