• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[quote=dariusfinch]2.) Not "lag-ish".[/quote] wew.. :O watz dat ? I agree wid Tama-chan!! :arrow: read-able and. . Much tweaks :D hehe. .
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

what makes a profile great? It's the way how you want your profile to be, and by that people can get a hint about your expressions and feelings. And uniqueness of course. I agree with jieduck too, even with less tricks your profile can be awesome! oh ya, fast loading too! lolz

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-17 15:28:00)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]what makes a profile great? It's the way how you want your profile to be, and by that people can get a hint about your expressions and feelings. And uniqueness of course. I agree with jieduck too, even with less tricks your profile can be awesome! oh ya, fast loading too! lolz Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (Today 22:28:00)[/quote] You've got the point, sis! That's how a profile looks great.. :thumbsup:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-]- Fast-Loading - ORIGINAL Design - Uniqueness - Simple - NO irritating tricks like: MAKE-ME-A-TESTI-OR-YOU-CANT-EXIT trick - annoying... Nag-iba na ung meaning ng 'testimonial' ngayon... *sigh*[/quote] i do agree with him..:thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a good song? :D:D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the content of the profile. i mean the 'about me' things you write in it.
ourstoryislike
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's when you make your layout simple. your about me is simple -- doesn't have too many glittery things and stuffs! :D
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

have a nice layout and have many tweaks and tricks. . hehehe =) =) :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/tursunder[/url]
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pictures and your profile background.. haha!
treena23
» n00b
1969-12-31

if it has err...of course a nice and unique background w/ matching nice song
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]the content of the profile. i mean the 'about me' things you write in it.[/quote] This area of one's profile has always been un-intentionally "neglected" by most of the profile visitors, which I believe is not a good practice. If one has to visit a profile, he/she should also consider "reading" even at least part of that profile. Profile means "all about the person..." I totally agree with you, sis! Unfortunately, the intention of "reading" one's profile (if there is..) in most cases, was always "over-ridden" by the "cool" layouts and some "tweaks" of the profile... Lastly, let me add, one has to consider the "loading time" of the profile/layout to be considered as GREAT... God bless us all!=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

5. about me section :arrow: i enjoy reading them,coz u get to know what's the person's like.:D 4. color combination :arrow: not too splashy and bright colors, it hurts the eyes of the viewer. :retard: 3. uniqueness :arrow: ur layout also tells something about ur personality 2. read-able :arrow: font size not below 7. :eh: 1. fast loading. :arrow: i hate waiting. :disgust:
aiobayashi28
» n00b
1969-12-31

am happy:) to see lovely comments of my friend list...:)or peple who stopped by and leave a message for me:)

Last edited by aiobayashi28 (2008-07-23 11:51:19)

Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's should be not lag-ish simple made by your own hands and no pop-up hello and goodbye.
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]I think no [b]pop-ups[/b], and simple.[/sup]
pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. creativity.. and to much images? :thumbsdown:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no js linkers...no mouseovers... none of those scripts prohibited by friendster. friendly:no irritating welcome/take care/goodbye pop-ups which hung the computer. nice to visitors: does not insult right-clickers simplicity in design, no eye irritation view all your profiles in one log-in, see all friends without having to relog-out/relog-in for each. serial entertainment spanning all your profiles, encouraging visitors to see more. top favorite hits complimenting the "comic/tragic" story/theme in the profile. famous quotes in each profile for those who love to read, Please take alook at this: http://profiles.friendster.com/marcsh
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

^wow bro. i agree with ur point. what makes a profile great? juz dont put too much tweaks there. it will totally slow down ur profile's loading time.thus make the viewer pissed off and jz press the "back" button.lol and also what makes a profile great, for me, is the combination of colour. u dont want to have 4 or more different colour in your profile. for me, my eyes will go 'xnvzxv**987623rbf'. juz two or three colour will do.but with a "harmonical colour". huh? :paranoid: haha.. :P
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@jieduck- AGREED. i hate it when profiles have too much glittery stuff in there. and my about me is always neglected. they ask me stuff about what's written THERE. gosh. i hate narrow-minded people.
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-]Nag-iba na ung meaning ng 'testimonial' ngayon... *sigh*[/quote] true' as i observed in friendter's comments and testimonials boxes' many ka-friendster there use it to send an "obviously private"messages' such as: ...thanks for visiting me' ...thanks for adding me' ...hi and hello and how are you? ...what yours e-mail? your number? even address?! ...oh many asking and talking about what's going on with them in public! ...hayZ' ...ie'
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:57

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy