• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

toyzkie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

simplicity.. not too much vids and distracting colors
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

@soniacaboom: gggrrr.. people shouldn't give out their numbers and private data using comments,,,
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Friendly.. Reply comments... add her/him and ORIGINALITY =)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

originality, of course is a must.
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

originaLity of course ...
smoochey
» n00b
1969-12-31

Easy-loaded, do not put alot tweaks, don't use pop-ups.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think a profile looks GREAT if it has an [b]attractive, eye-catching design[/b] (read: CSS) and good color combinations. [b]Cross-browser compatibility[/b] helps too. I don't care about tweaks, they're just extra stuff lol.
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]originality and fresh design...=)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not laggish, fast loading and have color combination :wasted::thumbsup:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. > simple > do not put so many tweaks =) > unique! :D > not too dark colors :eh: > attractive > easy to load... =) :D :D :D
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i feel so happy whenever i'm chatting with my friendS i feEl relaxed hahaha
ChickenRanger
» n00b
1969-12-31

I say the layout with high legibility, means the words is readable, good image quality, neat layout and good sense of color picking. Personally I hate the one that use so many space at "About Me" It's really wasting time to scroll it down. Quick loading is also important, some guests rather be close the window than waiting for the page loading. And I love it more if the layout had the media that fits the layout well. :)

Last edited by ChickenRanger (2008-07-31 09:44:54)

mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) for me: 1)orig 2)fLash 3)fast loading 4)unique
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think you make original profile. your layout must have on your on your personality.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the simplicity of a profile makes it great. super many tricks won't make it that great, 'coz it'll just slow down your profile..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm. making a profile great?! i think.. -no pop-ups! and -more tricks! hehehe ~juliene~
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uniqueness .... boring lay outs are not great, they are boring
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

MAKING layout with love and effort :D
Roxas Eug
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Quality, Originality, And doesnt lag often =)[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a profile with cool tweaks but not too overloaded,, it's great too when it is fast to load...:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:11

[ 13 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy