• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

full of creativity, unique, and ofcoz a lot of effect.. but not too annoying..
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

my profile is great urmm.. because.. Chino made it^^
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what makes a profile great? sound fx! :eh:
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think its mostly wen we use cross over layouts...with original tricks and uniqueness.....:))
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.readable contents 2.uniqueness of layout 3.moderation of background (not too girly and... eye-friendly :D coz it's so irritating to eyes!) 4.don't need to leave a non-"sense" testi "or-else-you-can't-....."blahblahblah.... so, this should apply to my proffy to have potential friends! :D :eh:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for a profile.. it does not always have to be fully tweaked or something coz sumtyms there are people hu are easily irritated by those tricks. that's why i dont put irritating tricks.. haha.. ,. its the simplicity and uniqueness... it does not always have to be an overlay or crossover layout coz it does not really show hu u really are.. like duh! sometimes when u just get ur layouts from websites and say that ur the one hu made it.. it's like ur totally lying to urself.. haha.. haha.. so that's all.. nyahah.. :D didn't mean to make a long answer.. nyahah.. :lol:

Last edited by mjd1224 (2008-04-04 01:05:58)

pAtzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice music..and message from the person..
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple and clean backgrunds!
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

a good profile has a nice background, not laggish and very attractive!
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best profile??simple..not that kinda things moving all around, etc etc...that's all...=)
jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea this is true. mine is lag-ish (dunno the proper term lolx!)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

neat/clean yet very attractive...but my profile is totally opposite of what i've said:lol:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1.Original design:thumbsup: 2.Viewer friendly(the type that really enjoys the viewer..:thumbsup: 3. no annoying tricks..like [b]auto friend adder.[/b].:thumbsdown: 4.simple:thumbsup: and the most important thig... 5.[b]content[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (u will not enjoy a profile that has nonsense content even it contains the 1st 4):eh: hehehhehehehe... =)=)=)=)=)=) [quote]note: not all the friendster profiles contains this descriptions...[/quote] and also... the meaning of the comment 2day has changed.. sum pipol wud die if you do not give comment to them..=( how sad....=(=(=(=(=( that is why they really like annoying pipol to give them comment... =(=(=(=(=( tsk..tsk..tsk...tsk... =)=)=)=)=)
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Simple pRofile But Unique :thumbsup:
pria_kesepian
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jasmine_25men]simple and clean backgrunds![/quote] Yeah..i think it =) simply with wonderfull feature :thumbsup:
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think in design and how to compare the color to the layout
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Simplicity + user friendly :redface: and most of all do not require you to leave a testy :disgust:.. It does not have to be an overlay layout.[/quote] true. true. especially on the user-friendly part. would u use a chainsaw when u don't even know to use it? i think not. at least i wouldn't. i don't want to have 1 arm only. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i think that its the layout and how it easiLy loads.[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the text in your profile must be readable.. :) don't let others have a hard time in reading those.. :))
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate the "welcome to my page" thingy and the "thank you for viewing" or something like those which pops up whenever i visit someone's profile..it takes time to click on those.. :o well, that's only an opinion. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy