• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[quote=cyrus_tan_r]hmmm cool layout! readable fonts doesnt contain to much images![/quote]
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

originality...simplicity...Not Over decorated...simple css will do...
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

be original.. no copying of style its better to be cmple dan 2 steal hahaha
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Simplicity[/i]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The owner of friendster itself. =) =)
shinden
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me... easy to read, not over-decorated in short simplicity :D

Last edited by shinden (2007-12-02 23:47:44)

ginger
» n00b
1969-12-31

i did join and submitted my screenshots, how would i know that they have accepted my layouts?
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to have something unique that the other friendster profiles dont have. :thumbsup:
marynel
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple profile makes great! shared.... is ok... just for me

Last edited by marynel (2008-08-03 04:03:48)

paeng1820
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt:
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They be should hve originality for there profiles
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Number of yur testi... it feels so good if yu have more than 2000 testi... :D
fitieyz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello....can u all plz help me edit my profile like yours....i want 2 make a overlay layouts but i dun know how... :crybaby: this is my email...
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Here's what I think makes a good profile. Design,Loadabilty,Content,Originality :D
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simplicity and a sense of coolness.. color coordination! :D :thumbsup:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the bg the colors and the tweaks..
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just be kind in your friend..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the faster to load the better...

Last edited by cutiegal (2007-12-19 22:24:30)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not overloaded,easy to load and cool :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simple and yet expressive..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 10 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy