• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Dalbas_gnihk
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[quote=Dalbas_gnihk]=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)[/quote] Cool stuff but no spamming allowed.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Readable text :arrow: Not to much add-ons :arrow: Have music :exclaim: And that his/her FS background/profile represents him/her personality
sweetangel1025
» n00b
1969-12-31

originality colors clean creative background music =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It is generic :eh:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just being neat would be great I hate profile which is an eyesore :o
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simple... :thumbsup: unique... :thumbsup: cute add-ons... :thumbsup: represents his/her personality. . . :thumbsup: =)
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There No Any Pop Ups (even One When You Enter & Exit).. Loading Page.. Auto Add.. Add Komen 1st B4 Viewing The Page.. Overlay (i Hate Overlay).. :p
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Fix framerate if posisible! :rolleyes:
shamyle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]for me.... just a simple and clean layout.. [i](readable text)[/i] will do..[/quote]
insique23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b]attractive, creative and originaL =)
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]* [/b]originality.. [b]*[/b] neatness.. [b]*[/b] cuteness.. [b]*[/b] it doesn't need to be an overlay.. [b]*[/b] it should be [color=deeppink]pink[/color]..! lolz.. just kiddin'..
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me..i feel at ease in the profile..there's no offensive pics or what-so-ever.. like undesireable words..simple ones are great for me..and neat..that's it..oh one more thing it should be friendly profile.. :thumbsup: :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

in other words : friendly friendster profile :eh:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's my criteria: 1. Design of Layout 2. Tweaks Don't Lag The Page / Tweaks Don't Irritate The Visitors 3. Clean And Easy To View 4. And Of Course, The "Astig" Factor :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Astig factor?! What is that?!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Easy to Load especially on dial-up users and The text must be readable =)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]^ Astig factor?! What is that?![/quote] i think the english term for "astig" is "cool"... so now i think you get what i mean :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ohhh really?! Thank you :D My vocabulary increase to 0.1% :lol:
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me just a simple layout. No big graphics.. Neatness Cleanliness Pretty pics of mine..wahaha.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:24

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy