• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

andz32
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

simplicity!. + peepz with testi or coment-giver-freak .. :lol:
badchitta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Uniqueness of profile.. and its content :cool: :cool:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Simplicity makes our profile great. .agreed w/ sis ac. . =)
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| hmm.. i think when u enjoy viewing his gud nd real pictures... nd d best s very neat and simple...
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

u. u. and urself. its about self respect. =)
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its about how u create your own profile using creative layout added with unique add-ons. and dont forget to tell the truth about urself. whats a nice profile if its not really about u !! :D :thumbsup:
lex lex lex
» n00b
1969-12-31

haii
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

originality...simplicity
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its just the simplicity of the profile.. and the owner..of course!!! hehhehe :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still,Number of friends and Comments! that will make the profile looks bigger...
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a profile that is error free.. hehehe.. :D
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple yet cool profile.. wahaha!!
KaWaii_Honey-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity is the[b] BEST[/b] it will be good also if it's fast loading
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D [b]simple and fast to load[/b]
perzon_hir1007
» n00b
1969-12-31

for mee? it must not be: -pain in dial-up users -Lots of non-sense tweaks. -it must not be crappy to Load(i mean sLow-Loading) it must be: -nyc to view -has interesting contents.. haha..as Long it is not irritating.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simpLe.. not 2 dark =)
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

what makes a profile great? well... for me :/ how profiles look don't matter to me its the person beyond that that matters i don't log in to friendster to see how cool some picture is... i don't log in to friendster to listen to their background music..isn't that what itunes is for? What makes a profile great? thats simple its about the host's attitude not design not originality not colors or gritters [omg they all think thats sooo pretty therefore that person is awesome] well thats just my opinion Note: there are billions of opinions so don't get pissed at me for saying design isn't it...[for all you people who spend hours on creativity] friendster is for friends not for design well originality is cool too :)
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahem if people wanted "fast to load" then just don't add anything? duhhh? :| :Dont take text as an offense: :text is your friend: and all the graphics no one cares !! [hmm if your offended then sue me] i mean i'll just use photobucket or a gallery site .. but never mind that ha ha :D people who have dial-up you all must be suffering [I know dude i feel your pain...] the important thing is.. "you get what you payfor" :smoke: -end
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

originality... check simplicity...check creativity...check not an overlay...check profoundability..check stress free...check fast to load...check(make sure u have better pc) like try to look for his one :puke: :D http://profiles.friendster.com/46137254 ________________________________ :retard: life is nothing without fun! but i dont know that word hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:17

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy