• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Capoeira
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

hahahahaha i think so that>>>
xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

..lots of tricks :thumbsup::thumbsup: ...if ur viewer is annoyed to ur profile..lolz..like merlin codes =D =D
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple but attractive 2 d viewers.. :D:D:D
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. attractive profile..^ =)
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

fast loading and many tricks:D
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good to the eyes and still has all the access for the navigation... It's annoying to find a profile that I can't even add them :(

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-04 05:53:58)

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

has many good comments from friends
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you put your own effort to make it very great for you and for other. And if you put your soul in there, so many people will know what kind of people are you :D
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

* simplicity * originality * not laggy user friendly
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think original,not really[i] noise[/i],and nice layout XD :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me... clean, neat, not hurting viewers eyes :lol:, and easy to load. ;)
fkescudero34
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][/spoiler]:exclaim::question::arrow:=)[i][/i][b][/b]:thumbsdown: [quote][/quote] :cool::mad::angry::wow::penguin:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=blue]what makes a profile great? 1.design 2.right layout for teh person! 3.personality of teh person 4.doesn't have [b]annoying videos and applications![/b] [/color] (suggestions only. =D )
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what makes the profile great? the layouts. it's a [b]work of art[/b]. though some do rip :D and better than that, the contents and the [i][b]featured friend[/b][/i]s that brighten up the profile :D
aridee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Artistic but not exaggerated... thts nys 4 me^^
bheiyah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]The content, the layout and of course, the primary photo used. :lol:[/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me . :arrow: simple :arrow: and the owner of the profile is FRiENDLY :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D easy to load.. and simple.. has many tweaks..
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it reflects who you are. it is attractive its fast to load.
rhey20010
» n00b
1969-12-31

:kiss::clock::norose::rose:[quote][/quote] :gift:[b][/b]=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:38

[ 9 queries - 0.137 second ]
Privacy Policy