• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

simple as dot to prevent being ripped.
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

--simple ;')) -- nice ;'))
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's great by its content..also a bit of its layout plus the music in it :)
gummy_gurL
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me a good profile has a good design... dont have lots of apps.. and reflect the owners personality not the person they like to be.. =)
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice to hear it...[/b] [spoiler]=):thumbsup: -=junilstyle=- =):thumbsup:[/spoiler]

Last edited by junilstyle (2008-12-09 01:13:14)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lots of Good looking photos and clean profile.
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nice content. easy to load. neat profile.[/b] =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The tricks ... of d great coders :D[/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Unique entrance :redface: :arrow: Original Design ;) :arrow: Easy to read :smoke: :arrow: Charisma :eh: :arrow: Fast Loading :exclaim: :evil:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no loading hazzles informative clean - does not look like a piece of scratch paper color combination
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] :penguin: original design :penguin: fast loading :penguin: with music ONLY if it is relaxing.. i dont like profiles with those loud and annoying background musics.. :evil: :penguin: those having me as a featured friend.. ilove em :D :penguin: last but not the least simple yet complicated. =) [/color]

Last edited by nikz11 (2008-12-11 20:01:07)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]i love peepz who use that testi thingy.. i usually leave nonsense testimonials on their page.. like i just type whatever i want or just spaces.. haha..[/quote] just write " f*ck you" or anything similar. maybe if they receive that 10 times a day they will know why.
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm. 1.simplicity 2.not lag-ish 3.originality anything to add more? uhh! ??
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:original designs :arrow:with nice background :arrow:and with an playlist sound :D:D:D:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The support of ur friends is d best! and the simplicity :D[/b]
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Simple layout and fast to load....=)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the codes,and tricks,by some great coders :lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]Simple layout and fast to load....=)[/quote] like wat he said :thumbsup:
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fast loading, easy on the eyes, interesting content... sometimes less is better
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

personalized tricks by me haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:44

[ 10 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy